FoodBanter.com

-   -   Light caramel frosting (light brown sugar frosting) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/410271-light-caramel-frosting-light.html)

Christopher M.[_3_] 17-08-2011 10:12 PM

Light caramel frosting (light brown sugar frosting)

I want to make a light caramel frosting that tastes like a light brown
sugar.

I have regular caramel frosting and white frosting.

How much white frosting should I use per cup of caramel frosting?

Thanks.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Chemo the Clown[_2_] 17-08-2011 10:17 PM

On Aug 17, 2:12*pm, "Christopher M." wrote:
I want to make a light caramel frosting that tastes like a light brown
sugar.

I have regular caramel frosting and white frosting.

How much white frosting should I use per cup of caramel frosting?

Thanks.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

How long is a piece of string?

Seriously...try adding a little at a time and keep tasting it till
you're happy.

Jerry Avins 17-08-2011 11:06 PM

Light caramel frosting (light brown sugar frosting)

On Aug 17, 5:17*pm, Chemo the Clown wrote:

How long is a piece of string?

How Long is a Chinese gentleman.

Jerry

sf[_9_] 18-08-2011 02:40 AM

Light caramel frosting (light brown sugar frosting)

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:06:24 -0700 (PDT), Jerry Avins
wrote:

On Aug 17, 5:17*pm, Chemo the Clown wrote:

How long is a piece of string?

How Long is a Chinese gentleman.

Didn't you mean Low?

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila