Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REPOST: Graduate Student seeks fair trade opinions for thesis-corrected link!

Hello! I have been told the link on my posting below was not working
correctly. If you would like to participate in my study, please use
the link below (click it or paste it in your browser). Thank you so
much for your help!!

https://uscannenberg.qualtrics.com/S...FQbmW5b4E45PuI

Have a great day!
Laura
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Laura Donnelly wrote:
> Hello! I have been told the link on my posting
> below was not working
> correctly. If you would like to participate in my
> study, please use
> the link below (click it or paste it in your
> browser). Thank you so
> much for your help!!
>
> https://usspamberg.qualtricspam.com/...mW5b4E45SPAMuI
>

> Have a great day!
> Laura

It works just fine for finding SPAM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:07:00 -0400, "John Smythe"
> wrote:

>Laura Donnelly wrote:
>> Hello! I have been told the link on my posting
>> below was not working
>> correctly. If you would like to participate in my
>> study, please use
>> the link below (click it or paste it in your
>> browser). Thank you so
>> much for your help!!

https://uscannenberg.qualtrics.com/S...FQbmW5b4E45PuI

>> Have a great day!
>> Laura

>It works just fine for finding SPAM®

Except, of course, that it isn't spam...it is not selling anything
whatsoever, but being used strictly for academic research. Had you
looked at it, you would have seen that. It is all explained up front.

I wrote here to tell her the link was broken. She was quite kind in
responding.

There is no need to spread lies about that link.

Boron