Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tomorrow, I was promised

that Rachel Ray is going to have cooking stars on her show. Mario,
Sarah, Guy, and the Galloping...
I was also invited to show the technique of foilerama; the art of
making tin foil sculptures such as tin foil hats. I had to decline
though, as I'm expecting signals coming in tomorrow from the planet
Tralfamadore which is a planet deep within the Andromeda Galaxy. I'll
keep you posted. Hey, maybe I'll be able to communicate whif the dead?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 10, 12:01*pm, Portland > wrote:
> that Rachel Ray is going to have cooking stars on her show. *Mario,
> Sarah, Guy, and the Galloping...
> I was also invited to show the technique of foilerama; the art of
> making tin foil sculptures such as tin foil hats. *I had to decline
> though, as I'm expecting signals coming in tomorrow from the planet
> Tralfamadore which is a planet deep within the Andromeda Galaxy. *I'll
> keep you posted. *Hey, maybe I'll be able to communicate whif the dead?

I'm sorry to inform you that Tralfamadore was taken over by
Geldilenta. The ruling Korkantra has imprisoned all citizens and they
are scheduled for execution in the next couple of trasectors.