Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default More and more Chinese people like western food today

On Mar 22, 11:31*pm, "milkflowers" > wrote:
> More and more Chinese people like western food today. Me too.
> Pizza Hut is very popular in Beijing,China.

It's a shame you only get to experience Pizza Hut after it was taken
over by Yum Brands. Pizza Hut nowadays is garbage.

> In the same time,more and more chinese people want to learn how to make
> western food.some of them are top bakers already.

Sure, why not? You Chinese already own the friggin' planet. LOL

Two eggbeaters? Wow, you guys don't **** around!

> Even though,baking market has a long distance away the Occident and U.S.
> I think barking market has a very brilliant future in China. If you have
> opportunity work in China or carve out your business in China. You could
> think about this way.

Is this the Chinese version of Colonel Sanders?

> A baking lover
> Beijing,China

I'm a cigarette lover in Nebraska.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:50:55 +0800, "milkflowers" >
wrote:

>This is why i said baking of China has a long distance with yours,we have a
>lot of things to learn.
>This is the first time i heard Yum Brands from you,maybe Yum's leader should
>think about establish more multiple shops in China.
>
>Chinese baking are still at a very lower level ,that true. I hope i can
>learn more at here.LOL
>
>"projectile vomit chick" >
>On Mar 22, 11:31 pm, "milkflowers" > wrote:
>> More and more Chinese people like western food today. Me too.
>> Pizza Hut is very popular in Beijing,China.

>It's a shame you only get to experience Pizza Hut after it was taken
>over by Yum Brands. Pizza Hut nowadays is garbage.
>

>> In the same time,more and more chinese people want to learn how to make
>> western food.some of them are top bakers already.

>Sure, why not? You Chinese already own the friggin' planet. LOL
>

>> I don't know if you know taobao.com,it's the biggest C2C website,just like
>> ebay,but more popular than ebay in China.There are more and more baking
>> store in taobao.com.We can buy a lot of baking
>> resource,model,eggbeater,eggbeater,electronic balance etc.

>Two eggbeaters? Wow, you guys don't **** around!
>

>> Even though,baking market has a long distance away the Occident and U.S.
>> I think barking market has a very brilliant future in China. If you have
>> opportunity work in China or carve out your business in China. You could
>> think about this way.

>Is this the Chinese version of Colonel Sanders?
>

>> A baking lover
>> Beijing,China

>I'm a cigarette lover in Nebraska.

MilkFlowers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFEqyHb7fz4
PVC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miUum...eature=related
Posted to rec.food.cooking

milkflowers wrote:

> This is why i said baking of China has a long distance with yours,we have a
> lot of things to learn.
> This is the first time i heard Yum Brands from you,maybe Yum's leader should
> think about establish more multiple shops in China.

No, that would be bad. You should wish for some
good pizza, not the bad pizza made by big chain
restaurants.

> Chinese baking are still at a very lower level ,that true. I hope i can
> learn more at here.LOL

For good pizza, you really need a special-purpose
commercial pizza oven. I think those are still
mostly made in the United States, but there's no
reason you couldn't make a good one in China.

This site has an introductory page on pizza ovens.

http://www.foodservicewarehouse.com/...ypes/bd45.aspx

If nobody has a brick pizza oven in China and
you were the first, you could become famous
for making good pizza. Pizza ovens are easy
to make.

To make good fried chicken, you need a machine
called a broaster. It can deep fry under pressure.
This is the machine that made Kentucky Fried
Chicken famous.

http://www.broaster.com/

Making a pizza oven would be easy compared to
making a broaster. A broaster can be very dangerous
if it is not made well. I would not stand very
close to a Chinese-made broaster while it is
operating, unless it had a long history of safety.