Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Egypt

Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:03:50 -1000, dsi1 > wrote:

>>> In this part of the world voting is an expectation and sometimes those
>>> who don't get a trivial fine , I vote because I usually want a change
>>> after 10 or 12 years
>>>

>> A fine for not voting? How strange that is!

> Not so strange, that's exactly what occurs when folks don't vote...
> it's happening as we speak.

I vote, however it is a waste of time. My vote just simply does not count
as much as the corporations big money bribes. Also the US constitution
states "For the Corporation by the Corporation". The "We the People" part
was shredded years ago. The people now serve the corporations as slave
laborers. As the saying goes, "the US has the best politicians money can
buy".

Egypt Nad R General Cooking 1 18-02-2011 06:26 PM
Egypt sf[_9_] General Cooking 24 18-02-2011 05:31 PM
Egypt Nad R General Cooking 2 17-02-2011 01:21 AM
Egypt Nad R General Cooking 0 15-02-2011 02:04 AM
[OT] Egypt notbob[_5_] General Cooking 30 01-02-2011 10:52 PM