Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Queensland/SE QLD floods.....

18 months ago, the Wivenhoe Dam was at 17% capacity, the city was on Stage 6
water restrictions (the highest level you can get) and 'experts' predicted
that it would take *10 years* of above average rainfall for the dam to be
filled to 100% capacity.

As of today, the dam is at approx 193%...... and rising.

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

Life is a walk of death. Each day we walk hand in hand with death, and
nothing can guarantee our living one more day.
Treat every breath as the last, every heart beat, every moonrise, and every
smile.
For who can say they won't be... Ride the Wind's, and where ever they take
you, make it better, that is the way of the warrior.