Posted to dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,can.politics

Default !

What do you do once youve raped a deaf boy?
Break his fingers so he carnt tell his mom!!

LOL! :-))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,can.politics

On Jan 8, 2:29*pm, Peter Lucas
> wrote:
> What do you do once youve raped a deaf boy?
> Break his fingers so he carnt tell his mom!!
>
> LOL! :-))))
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
> sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

I fail to see the humour in pedophilia rape. The % of deaf children
who are sexually molested by ppl who are suppossed to care for them is
staggering.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:36:12 -0800 (PST), USENET
> wrote:

>I fail to see

I fail to see why you are compelled to respond to this low life amoeba
pond scum. Kill filed years ago.

Posted to dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,can.politics

From: atec77 >
Newsgroups:
dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,can .politics
Subject: !
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:46:54 +1000

On 9/01/2011 8:36 AM, USENET wrote:

> I fail to see the humour in pedophilia rape. The % of deaf children
> who are sexually molested by ppl who are suppossed to care for them is
> staggering.

So you propagate the troll and flush more puerile stupidity across the
nett

Idiot

I can at least spell net so the idiot must be yourself projecting.

Posted to dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,can.politics

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in
> What do you do once youve raped a deaf boy?
> Break his fingers so he carnt tell his mom!!

Deaf people can speak.

AD

Posted to dc.politics,rec.food.cooking,tx.forsale,aus.tv,us.politics
No Name