Member

Default "Free iphone Indian Food App"

"I am a big fan of this forum, but recently some of my friends referred this
iPhone app http://bit.ly/sncand" , definitely check this app if you have
iPhone"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:57:29 -0600, Andy > wrote:

> psaragu > wrote:
>

> > "I am a big fan of this forum, but recently some of my friends

> referred
> > this
> > iPhone app http://bit.ly/sncand" , definitely check this app if you
> > have
> > iPhone"

> The iPhone app is on Apple's AppStore. Don't download from the OPs URL!
> It's a poor and intrusive reflection of
> http://fullmeals.net/SNCHome.aspx which correctly directs uses to the
> AppStore.
>
> It's nicely done. Fetches recipes off fullmeals.net.
>
> Lots of features and options.
>
> Very thorough on brief inspection.
>
> Downside: Recipes mix kg/g and cups/tsp measures together. Perhaps a
> hidden conversion option that I missed.
>
> Free and fast.
>
> Andy
> "Junkie for iPhone cookbooks and Shopware"

I don't have an iPhone, but know people who do... I sampled a couple
of the recipes via the web site and have never seen one of the
measurements. What does "nos." as in (Raw Onion - 2 nos.) mean?

Conclusion: that iPhone app was not intended for an American
audience.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.