Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A dinner guest

John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
dinner. Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:34:05 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

>John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
>dinner. Nice to have a second set up hands stroking my dicky.
>
>--Bwrrryan

No one cares about your fag friends on a cooking group.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 6:31*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
> On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:34:05 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
>
> > wrote:
> >John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> >dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands stroking my dicky.

> >--Bwrrryan

> No one cares about your fag friends on a cooking group.

Another homophobic idiot on the loose. You do know that if you shake
hands with a *** person, you will become ***.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:34:05 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> wrote:

> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> dinner. Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

What did you two make for dinner?

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 6:34*am, Bryan > wrote:
> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

Did you get a blowjob?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

projectile vomit chick wrote:
> On Oct 9, 6:34 am, Bryan > wrote:
>> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
>> dinner. Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> Did you get a blowjob?

yet *another* thing (besides chopping)that his wife won't do for him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 11:40*am, projectile vomit chick
> wrote:
> On Oct 9, 6:34*am, Bryan > wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> > dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> Did you get a blowjob?

You're the blowjob queen...go do your job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 11:48*am, Goomba > wrote:
> projectile vomit chick wrote:
> > On Oct 9, 6:34 am, Bryan > wrote:
> >> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> >> dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> > Did you get a blowjob?

> yet *another* thing (besides chopping)that his wife won't do for him.

Explain how you do it, please. Not the chopping...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:48*pm, Goomba > wrote:
> projectile vomit chick wrote:
> > On Oct 9, 6:34 am, Bryan > wrote:
> >> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> >> dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> > Did you get a blowjob?

> yet *another* thing (besides chopping)that his wife won't do for him.

Gee, aren't you creative.
This coming from a woman who is so unattractive that I wouldn't let
her give me a blowjob.
My wife does chop sometimes, but she has done a lot less cooking that
John.

I imagine the vomit mouth is probably even more unattractive, but of
course she won't put her ugly mug out there for all to see.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:57*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Oct 9, 11:40*am, projectile vomit chick
>
> > wrote:
> > On Oct 9, 6:34*am, Bryan > wrote:

> > > John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> > > dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> > Did you get a blowjob?

> You're the blowjob queen...go do your job.

You don't want a blowjob from her. She's infamous for puking on
scrotums.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:57*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Oct 9, 11:48*am, Goomba > wrote:
>
> > projectile vomit chick wrote:

> > > Did you get a blowjob?

> > yet *another* thing (besides chopping)that his wife won't do for him.

> Explain how you do it, please. Not the chopping...

First she'd have to find an old wino who'd let her practice on him.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:02*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:27:13 -0700, sf wrote:
> > On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 04:34:05 -0700 (PDT), Bryan
> > > wrote:

> >> John Kuthe came by to get some CDs and I asked him to stay for
> >> dinner. *Nice to have a second set up hands for chopping stuff up.

> > What did you two make for dinner?

A salad with various lettuces, homegrown cherry tomatoes and purple
onion with lemon squeezed on it
A ragu with super lean browned ground beef over whole wheat thin
spaghetti
Garlic bread made with lots of butter
A saute of button mushrooms, homegrown red sweet pepper, a tiny bit
of
homegrown minced red chile and a little homegrown fresh rosemary in
olive oil to add to my wife's and my plate because my son doesn't eat
that sort of thing

> Chicken hot dogs and Spaghetti-O's. *Pop Tarts for dessert.

I do food slum sometimes, but I don't eat any of those. Funny though,
the last time I did eat chicken hot dogs, John Kuthe was there. We
had just paddled the Jack's Fork from The Prongs (SR-Y) to the MO-17
bridge with my wife and his son. We were very cold and very hungry,
and I had gotten a pack of chicken dogs for emergency food because
they were super cheap. That was probably 15 years ago.

> -sw

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 12:16:07 -0700 (PDT), Bryan wrote:

> On Oct 9, 1:48*pm, Goomba > wrote:
>> projectile vomit chick wrote:

>>> Did you get a blowjob?

>> yet *another* thing (besides chopping)that his wife won't do for him.

> Gee, aren't you creative.
> This coming from a woman who is so unattractive that I wouldn't let
> her give me a blowjob.

incorrect, bobo. i've seen goomba and she's pretty good-lookin'.

blake