Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

Default time to kick old habits?

Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;

I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
further interest in the game.

Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
wholesome emphasis on community.

There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

On Aug 30, 8:51*am, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;
>
> I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
> kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
> spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
> high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
> older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
> further interest in the game.
>
> Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
> the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
> either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
> spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
> collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
> hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
> violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
> never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
> wholesome emphasis on community.
>
> There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
> culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?

You, sir, are a ****ing idiot of the highest order.

Go watch football in Italy. Or Spain. Or about 50 other countries.
Then come back and talk to us about hooligans.
Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;

Get lost racist!!! You drink yourself to sleep every night...

Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

On 30/08/2010 8:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:
> Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;
>
> I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
> kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
> spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
> high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
> older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
> further interest in the game.
>
> Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
> the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
> either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
> spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
> collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
> hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
> violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
> never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
> wholesome emphasis on community.
>
> There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
> culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

What a strange array of cross posting destinations. Ah well, you're sure
to rouse a few malformed cells from the bottom of a couple of gene pools

Viper

Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

Default thyme to kick old habits?

MAKE ME..... YOU ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

> You drink yourself to sleep every night...

You eat your grandpappys ass out each night.....

by the way mate, STAY away from Gallipoli on Anzac Day - thats the new
frikken message in Lonely Planets guide to Gallipoli. Steph Fallons
the assholes names that wrote it.
All supposedley to save the penninnsula from overcrowding and
envirenmental destruction. What bullshit, this is a direct attack on
our aussy heritage and specially our wondering army and soldiers!

Being a very patriotic soldier, if I see someone deliberately ****
up my National Anthem, or I see some left wing tree-hugging long
haired
goose..... or even some just arrived ethnic black or asian bastid....
burning my
countries flag, I just want to do physical damage to them, I really
do!!

I say its jeehad time
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

On Aug 29, 6:45*pm, Viper > wrote:
> On 30/08/2010 8:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:
>

> > Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;

> > I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
> > kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
> > spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
> > high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
> > older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
> > further interest in the game.

> > Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
> > the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
> > either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
> > spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
> > collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
> > hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
> > violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
> > never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
> > wholesome emphasis on community.

> > There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
> > culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?

> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia

> What a strange array of cross posting destinations. Ah well, you're sure
> to rouse a few malformed cells from the bottom of a couple of gene pools
>
> Viper

Ah, the "pointing out unique x-posted groups and then insulting them"
post.
Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

"Mercellus Bohren" > wrote in message
> On Aug 29, 6:45 pm, Viper > wrote:
>> On 30/08/2010 8:51 AM, Peter Lucas wrote:
>>

>> > Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;

>> > I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
>> > kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
>> > spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
>> > high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
>> > older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
>> > further interest in the game.

>> > Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
>> > the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
>> > either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
>> > spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
>> > collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
>> > hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
>> > violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
>> > never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
>> > wholesome emphasis on community.

>> > There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
>> > culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?

>> > --
>> > Peter Lucas
>> > Brisbane
>> > Australia

>> What a strange array of cross posting destinations. Ah well, you're sure
>> to rouse a few malformed cells from the bottom of a couple of gene pools
>>
>> Viper

> Ah, the "pointing out unique x-posted groups and then insulting them"
> post.

Crank or Crack?

--
---Scott From Cedar Hill---

If Government Is Big Enough To Give You Everything You Want,
Then It Is Big Enough To Take Everything You Have!!

Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoParMan View Post
On Aug 29, 6:45 pm, Viper wrote:
[...]

I still love to play soccer. Watching it on TV is about as exciting as watching a car warm up, though. When I lived in Ecuador, the Copa America was going on (1992 or 93). Great times. The place was wild. Loved every second; especially how the cops lock everybody into the stadium so the riot doesn't spill out.

Word to the wise: don't try to pull the old fill a plastic bag with run, put it at the bottom of a thermos, then cover it up Coke to sneak into a game there. The cops ahve seen it before. I think that's the most I've ever put away in ten minutes.
Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

"MoParMan" > wrote in message

> "Mercellus Bohren" > wrote in message

>>> What a strange array of cross posting destinations. Ah well, you're sure
>>> to rouse a few malformed cells from the bottom of a couple of gene pools
>>>
>>> Viper

>> Ah, the "pointing out unique x-posted groups and then insulting them"
>> post.

> Crank or Crack?

Or Cack.

Posted to uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic,rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.football.college

On Aug 29, 6:51*pm, Peter Lucas > wrote:
> Time to ''spill my guts'' so to speak;
>
> I dont hate soccer, I just think it a sport that is mainly fun for
> kids to play, but lacks the detail and exitment that make for a great
> spectater sports for grown adults. In Australia, interest in soccer is
> high for children under 10 and then drops off gradually as kids get
> older, and by the time kids reach adulthood, they genarally have no
> further interest in the game.
>
> Soccer or ''football'' is big as a sport for kids in our country, but
> the sport has failed again and again to cross over into popularity
> either on the television or at the stadiums. The game draws very few
> spectaters and the professional leauue here is forever on the brink of
> collapse. We tend not to be interested in sports that attract
> hooligans and riots and lacks much stratagy. Why this (riots and
> violence) is so essential to the british version of the game we will
> never know. In Australia, spectater sports are family events, with a
> wholesome emphasis on community.
>
> There must be a way eliminate the hooligan element from the british
> culture so to advance the games image world wide? Ideas please?
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Hi Peter, your post about soccer is pure money, thank you. Someday
when I visit your great nation I hope we can meet and I can buy you a
big plate of your famous weiner schnitzel and a big frosty mug of your
wonderful germanesque bear.

US eating habits according to Twitter graham[_4_] General Cooking 0 22-09-2014 10:04 PM
Old habits die hard Ken[_9_] General Cooking 22 09-11-2008 10:37 PM
Annoying tv Chef Habits J S General Cooking 93 23-07-2007 10:27 PM
Storage habits Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 10 18-04-2007 04:38 PM
Differences in eating habits jmcquown General Cooking 39 10-10-2003 02:23 AM