Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mixed Vegetabe Raita

I snagged the recipe for this beautiful, refreshing and easy raita
http://i25.tinypic.com/295quq8.jpg

from Veggie belly's blog and what a beautiful blog it is.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/24hxmps

I have the easy peasy steps on my blog but please visit Veggie Belly's
blog for her beautiful photography and story of the recipe.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw

www.kokoscornerblog.com
updated 07/11/10
Watkins natural spices
www.apinchofspices.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:ftdn369ve35ahgn9r9jok0b4vm2ujgn00d@
4ax.com:

> I snagged the recipe for this beautiful, refreshing and easy raita
> http://i25.tinypic.com/295quq8.jpg

Did you use it as a dip, or as a side?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"koko" > wrote in message

> I snagged the recipe for this beautiful, refreshing and easy raita
> http://i25.tinypic.com/295quq8.jpg
>
> from Veggie belly's blog and what a beautiful blog it is.
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/24hxmps
>
> I have the easy peasy steps on my blog but please visit Veggie Belly's
> blog for her beautiful photography and story of the recipe.

Thanks! Lovely colorful food. I read the Veggie belly blog and you're
right, it was a good read.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko > wrote in news:0s5q36tvp42s0814klopnfltism2jfu1m3@
4ax.com:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 01:08:10 GMT, PL
> > wrote:
>
>>koko > wrote in news:ftdn369ve35ahgn9r9jok0b4vm2ujgn00d@
>>4ax.com:
>>

>>> I snagged the recipe for this beautiful, refreshing and easy raita
>>> http://i25.tinypic.com/295quq8.jpg
>>>

>>Did you use it as a dip, or as a side?

> As a side.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, "Drained canned corn, peeled and diced seedless cucumbers,
thinly sliced green onion, quartered cherry tomatoes and yogurt".....

I'm thinking of a couple of my chicken curries that would go nicely with :-)

CUCUMBER RAITA Jennifer Diabetic 0 08-01-2007 06:05 AM
Banana Raita (3) Collection Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 01-03-2006 03:48 PM
Grilled Vegetables With Mint Raita yankeegrL425 Recipes (moderated) 0 18-07-2005 06:13 AM
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH MINT RAITA yankeegrL425 Recipes 0 14-07-2005 08:13 AM
Basic Raita Duckie ® Recipes 0 06-06-2005 06:51 PM