Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT;;Order Your FREE Vegetarian Starter Kit!

''Alicia Silverstone notes how much better vegetarian diets are for your
health: "Since I've gone vegetarian, my body has never felt better and my
taste buds have been opened up to a whole new world. It's one of the most
rewarding choices I've ever made and I invite you to join me in living a
healthy, cruelty-free lifestyle." Indeed, studies show that a vegetarian diet
promotes a healthy heart—and that helps stars maintain a youthful vigor and
boundless stamina while on stage, in the studio, and on the field.''
Go here NOW for your F R E E kit! peta.org/vsk
--
Peter Lucas
in Brisbane

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter, using his new PENMART012aol.com address, wrote:

> Alicia Silverstone notes how much better vegetarian diets are for your
> health: "Since I've gone vegetarian, my body has never felt better"

Heh heh heh....

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 4, 8:03*pm, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Peter, using his new PENMART012aol.com address, wrote:
>
> > Alicia Silverstone notes how much better vegetarian diets are for your
> > health: "Since I've gone vegetarian, my body has never felt better"

> Heh heh heh....

Do we even want to feel her body these days? Clueless was a long time
ago now, right?