Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Boysenberry Binge!

After trying to find boysenberries ever since I moved to SoCal (2001),
the LA Times tells me...

http://www.latimes.com/features/food...,7672394.story

and where to get 'em:

http://www.latimes.com/features/food...,2246741.story

(And, no, Knotts Berry Farm isn't the be-all, end-all for berries
anymore. Anaheim is 45 minutes up the road from me and I've made the
trip twice. I do better getting berries at Farmers' Markets.)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

--

"If the soup had been as warm as the wine,
if the wine had been as old as the turkey,

To reply, remove "spambot" and replace it with "cox"

Who doesn't love boysenberry yogurt? Andy[_15_] General Cooking 22 29-01-2009 07:37 AM
binge drinking Martin Field Wine 5 19-06-2008 02:34 AM
Binge nad purge Dave Smith General Cooking 21 30-11-2005 04:12 PM
"Binge drinking grows in Europe" Mike Beer 2 07-10-2003 01:23 AM