Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A resort with a cooking experience?

Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Horowitz wrote:
> Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
> Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike

Anquila. A couple I know just went there on their honeymoon and said
they specifically stayed at a resort that specialized in food and cooking.
http://www.cuisinartresort.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2010 21:30:48 -0400, Goomba > wrote:

>Michael Horowitz wrote:
>> Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
>> Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike
>>

>Anquila. A couple I know just went there on their honeymoon and said
>they specifically stayed at a resort that specialized in food and cooking.
>http://www.cuisinartresort.com/

Yes. My bro-in-law and his wife went there last year and had a fabulous
time. The vegetable / herb gardens are spectacular.

And Anguilla has the single most beautiful beach we've ever seen. As
well as the Pyrat rum "factory." And an easy 20-minute ferry ride to
Marigot, on St. Martin.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael Horowitz > wrote in
:

> Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
> Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike

What area/country are you looking at going to?

There's resorts in Australia, Bali, Thailand, Vietnam etc that all cater (pun
intended ;-) to the cooking enthusiast.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair.
Said Simple Simon to the pie man
'What have u got there?'
Said the pie man unto Simon
Pies you dickhead.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Michael Horowitz > wrote in
>>
>> Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
>> Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike

Many, all over the world. Search on culinary vacations, cooking holidays,
cookery trips and permutations of same.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in :

>> Michael Horowitz > wrote in
>>>
>>> Lots of resorts with tennis and golf.
>>> Any with cooking as a leisure activity? - Mike

> Many, all over the world. Search on culinary vacations, cooking holidays,
> cookery trips and permutations of same.

Thank you Giusi, for stating exactly what I said........ whilst replying to
my post, but cutting me out of it.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Simple Simon met a pie man going to the fair.
Said Simple Simon to the pie man
'What have u got there?'
Said the pie man unto Simon
Pies you dickhead.

Cuban resort food A Moose in Love General Cooking 3 04-03-2014 03:46 AM
Raspberry wafer cookies...Last resort Bill who putters General Cooking 1 20-10-2010 07:06 PM
Off to an Island resort :-) Peterl. General Cooking 0 15-08-2010 01:36 AM
Your Last Resort? Sky General Cooking 54 12-07-2008 06:49 PM
Your first cooking experience Dimitri General Cooking 83 24-01-2005 01:15 AM