Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Folks who go camping

Great deal he
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...ic-Grill-.html

I have no economic interest in STP.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Food Snob®" > wrote in message
> Great deal he
> http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...ic-Grill-.html
>
> I have no economic interest in STP.
>
> --Bryan

Looks interesting. Never saw one of those before. I might consider it for
Folk-Fest this year. Wouldn't mind reutilizing the space my grill takes up
in my pop-up.

Anyone here ever use one?

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Zeppo wrote:

> "Food Snob®" > wrote in message
> > Great deal he
> > http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...ic-Grill-.html

> Looks interesting. Never saw one of those before. I might consider it for
> Folk-Fest this year. Wouldn't mind reutilizing the space my grill takes up
> in my pop-up.

That "grill" does look interesting, but with dimensions of (LxWxH):
2-½x12-½x8-¼”, it's not much larger than a letter-size piece of paper.
Probably not very practical when cooking for a large crowd or family
gathering.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sky wrote:

> Zeppo wrote:
> >
> > "Food Snob®" > wrote in message
> > > Great deal he
> > > http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...ic-Grill-.html

> > Looks interesting. Never saw one of those before. I might consider it for
> > Folk-Fest this year. Wouldn't mind reutilizing the space my grill takes up
> > in my pop-up.

> That "grill" does look interesting, but with dimensions of (LxWxH):
> 2-½x12-½x8-¼”, it's not much larger than a letter-size piece of paper.
> Probably not very practical when cooking for a large crowd or family
> gathering.

It's sized to match standard Coleman camp stoves and their clones. If
you're cooking for a large crowd or family gathering on a Coleman camp
stove, you have other issues.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Pete C. wrote:

> Sky wrote:

> > That "grill" does look interesting, but with dimensions of (LxWxH):
> > 2-½x12-½x8-¼”, it's not much larger than a letter-size piece of paper.
> > Probably not very practical when cooking for a large crowd or family
> > gathering.

> It's sized to match standard Coleman camp stoves and their clones. If
> you're cooking for a large crowd or family gathering on a Coleman camp
> stove, you have other issues.

AH! That makes a lot of sense then. Thanks ;>

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!

a camping essential pan casa bona[_2_] Cooking Equipment 2 12-12-2013 04:14 AM
[TN] Camping wines Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 6 09-06-2010 01:53 PM
camping bread dan w Sourdough 4 01-03-2006 09:40 PM
camping food help (0/1) storm clouds General Cooking 2 08-05-2005 09:07 AM