Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I got my copy of The Amazing Mackerel Pudding Plan: Classic DietRecipe Cards from the 1970s

in the mail yesterday. Lots of cards not on the candyboots.com site.
Copies are to be had for as little as $4.15 including shipping on
Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/2/2010 10:57 PM, Food Snob® wrote:
> in the mail yesterday. Lots of cards not on the candyboots.com site.
> Copies are to be had for as little as $4.15 including shipping on
> Amazon:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used
>
> --Bryan

So have you made any of the recipes yet ;-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Apr 2, 8:57*pm, Food Snob® > wrote:
> in the mail yesterday. *Lots of cards not on the candyboots.com site.
> Copies are to be had for as little as $4.15 including shipping on
> Amazon:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...r_1_1_olp?ie=U....
>
> --Bryan

well if there are recipes for stuff like 'mackerel pudding'.....
that's enough to put one off of eating altogether.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 3, 11:22*am, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On Apr 2, 8:57*pm, Food Snob® > wrote:
>
> > in the mail yesterday. *Lots of cards not on the candyboots.com site.
> > Copies are to be had for as little as $4.15 including shipping on
> > Amazon:

> >http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...r_1_1_olp?ie=U...

> > --Bryan

> well if there are recipes for stuff like 'mackerel pudding'.....
> that's enough to put one off of eating altogether.

Have you seen the site? http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html
It's well worth a click.

--Bryan