Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For the benefit of our Foodbanter readers

Ever wonder whether aluminium (to give it the "international" spelling)
REALLY causes Alzheimer's disease, or whether you can REALLY get drunk from
eating rum cake? Well, I'm here to tell you that Stu has the answer to those
questions, although you have to look at a ****ed-up picture and read some
****ed-up English to get the answers. You can see Stu's answers to those
questions at http://i40.tinypic.com/dy2mma.jpg.

website, www.shittyfoodfordesperatevirgins.com!

Bob
Disclaimer: No NSP was used to upload that photo to tinypic.com, and the
photo itself differs from any individual photo on Stu's shitty website.

FoodBanter Spam Wilson[_6_] Sushi 0 14-11-2011 06:40 PM
Foodbanter can bite my saggy white heiney. Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] General Cooking 43 07-08-2010 07:11 AM
New to foodbanter! foodlover25 General Cooking 4 16-01-2010 07:42 PM
Tip for readers of Tea Talk Mike Boucher Tea 0 14-01-2005 07:03 PM