Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default REC: Spanish Peanut Cookies

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:22:27 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> I may have posted this recipe here some years ago, not sure. It was given
> to me by an old friend back in the mnid-1970s. If you have no peanut
> allergy, you will probably love these. Enjoy...
>
> Spanish Peanut Cookies

You posted it on 2-20-09 and I have it saved!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:40:04 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:22:27 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:
>
>> I may have posted this recipe here some years ago, not sure. It was given
>> to me by an old friend back in the mnid-1970s. If you have no peanut
>> allergy, you will probably love these. Enjoy...
>>
>> Spanish Peanut Cookies

>You posted it on 2-20-09 and I have it saved!

09 is when it appeared on the web site I found it on earlier, that's
when Duh'Weenie STOLE it... so all these years later he's trying
again, what a schnook. Every recipe the THIEF ever posted here can be
found on some web site where it was posted by someone else.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:49:32 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> Thanks, sf. I couldn't remember if I had posted it. I made two batches of
> them yesterday, which prompted me to post the recipe. It's one of my
> favorites which I don't make as often as I would like. Hope you try them
> sometime.

I had a feeling you must have just made them! It's one of those
recipes I saved twice because it looks so good - but the cookie eaters
in my house are limited in spectrum.... chocolate chip cookies, which
I can vary by adding oatmeal. <sigh>