Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BoozeAlong 2-6-2010

The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.

So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
somewhere!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message

> The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
>
> So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> somewhere!

17.40 here, m'dear

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:40:52 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
> >
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!

> 17.40 here, m'dear

Cathy left us not too long ago. She'll come back in the morning. We
have the second wave of boozers in chat, not a lot of drinking yet
though.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:40:52 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
>> >
>> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
>> > somewhere!

>> 17.40 here, m'dear
>>

> Cathy left us not too long ago. She'll come back in the morning. We
> have the second wave of boozers in chat, not a lot of drinking yet
> though.

heh

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
>
> So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> somewhere!

I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?

TammyM, in the dark as usual (BARB don't worry!!!)

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

TammyM wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!
> >

> I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
> boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?
>
> TammyM, in the dark as usual (BARB don't worry!!!)

Tammy - of course you're invited - as anyone else in RFC is !!
Nothing special, no rules - and a lot of folks are already there ;D

For those who don't have the scoop - look he

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/chat.html

or he

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/webchat.html

Sky, who's having a blast (but isn't blasted :P )

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, TammyM >
wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!
> >

> I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
> boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?
>
> TammyM, in the dark as usual (BARB don't worry!!!)

LOL! I just shake my head. I'll email you.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller; new entries posted 2-2-2010
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-02-06, TammyM > wrote:

> I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
> boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?

Git yer lovely butt in here, Tammy!

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"I am Tosk" wrote

> A lot of the OG are at your rfc chat having a drinkalong. I imagine they
> are baking stuff too from what I understood. I was supposed to go but I
> am on a borrowed machine today so I really don't want to set that all up
> but they are there.

Use the mibbbit link. No setup on their machine, just shift to your name,
and cipy the server and channel links (it shows you on the page how)
..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/6/2010 09:49, sf wrote:

> The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
>
> So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> somewhere!

God dammit, there's nobody there!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-02-06, Pennyaline > wrote:

> God dammit, there's nobody there!!

Yes, there is... buncha folks. Whatchya doing wrong?

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pennyaline" > wrote in message
> On 2/6/2010 09:49, sf wrote:
>>
>> The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
>>
>> So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
>> somewhere!

> God dammit, there's nobody there!!

Hi, chasing you down!
http://www.recfoodcooking.org/webchat.html

Follow the directions for the mibbit link. No software install needed and
works better for us windows critters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Pennyaline wrote:

> On 2/6/2010 09:49, sf wrote:
> >
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!

> God dammit, there's nobody there!!

Yep, as notbob says - there's quite a good crew right now! How are you
trying to get to chat? Perhaps I can help? Just follow either of these
links hopefully ????

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/chat.html

or is that one doesn't work - try connecting via a web browser through
this link ...

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/webchat.html

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2010-02-06, TammyM > wrote:
>
>> I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
>> boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?

> Git yer lovely butt in here, Tammy!
>
> nb

You been peekin' through the windows? You've seen my butt? <cowers
behind the closed shades....>

TammyM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 12:54:08 -0800, TammyM > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!
> >

> I've been away for awhile. What the flamin' Nora is a
> boozalong/boozapalooza? Am I invited? What are the rules?
>
> TammyM, in the dark as usual (BARB don't worry!!!)

Of course you're invited you silly goose! There's still a party going
on. Join rfc chat if you read this before midnight PST.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 16:02:42 -0700, Pennyaline
> wrote:

> On 2/6/2010 09:49, sf wrote:
> >
> > The first (annual?) Boozapalooza is now open for business.
> >
> > So far, we're just a bunch of lightweights... but it's 5 o'clock
> > somewhere!

> God dammit, there's nobody there!!

You may stumbled into the wrong place penny. There has been someone
in chat (many someones) continually since 9AM Pacific Time. Even now.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I hope you all had a fun BoozeAlong! Now, anyone have a good
hangover cure? Hee.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" wrote

>I hope you all had a fun BoozeAlong! Now, anyone have a good
> hangover cure? Hee.

Ha! No hangover. Although I enjoyed my Orion beer! (Ore-E-on, a product of
Okinawa we got fond of when there).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-02-07, Nancy Young > wrote:
> I hope you all had a fun BoozeAlong! Now, anyone have a good
> hangover cure? Hee.

Absolutely!

Tequila and half and half on the rocks w/ nutmeg. Sounds gross, I
know, but I personally guarantee it to work as advertised!!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 07:25:38 -0500, Nancy Young wrote:

> I hope you all had a fun BoozeAlong! Now, anyone have a good
> hangover cure? Hee.
>
> nancy

it was fun. i believe a bloody mary is the traditional hangover cure.

your pal,
blake

2010 Vega Sicilia Unico Reserva Especial 2010 Bi!! Wine 0 26-11-2012 04:49 PM
boozealong recipes Kent[_2_] General Cooking 42 09-02-2010 03:01 AM
BoozeAlong sf[_9_] General Cooking 35 08-02-2010 07:31 PM
boozealong blake murphy[_2_] General Cooking 21 06-02-2010 04:34 PM
boozealong also blake murphy[_2_] General Cooking 0 05-02-2010 10:12 PM