Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

Default FA this week at bargain prices!

Peter Lucas wrote:

> My response--- YAWN. Explain why thousands of other folk can post
> their emails to these forums without any problems? I say your nothing
> but a lonely, bitter little faggot looking to cause trouble for the
> sheer pleasure of it. Loser.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.

That's why.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

Pogonip wrote:
> Peter Lucas wrote:
> >
> > My response--- YAWN. Explain why thousands of other folk can post
> > their emails to these forums without any problems? I say your nothing
> > but a lonely, bitter little faggot looking to cause trouble for the
> > sheer pleasure of it. Loser.
> >
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia

> This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
>
> That's why.

You must be intallectually ****ED 'joanne' (yes, yet ANOTHER name
change by the clam FAGGOT).
I just checked and surprisingly' they all my autions are still there!
Whodathunkit?!!?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

Peter L7 wrote:
> Peter Lucas > wrote in news:736bdb0d-9338-
> :
>
> > Pogonip wrote:

> nothing

> >> This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
> >>
> >> That's why.

> > You must be intallectually ****ED 'joanne' (yes, yet ANOTHER name
> > change by the clam FAGGOT).
> > I just checked and surprisingly' they all my autions are still there!
> > Whodathunkit?!!?
> >
> >> --
> >> Joanne
> >> stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > Brisbane
> > Australia
> >

> you meely maggot. Everyone can see how pathetic you are with your
> forgeries.

**** right off Terwilleger................. right back to your food
forum where you belong, you lowlife little grub.
ALSO: keep sending these emails impersonating me and it will result in
your Web provider stopping your connection. Just keep it up and see.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

Peter Lucas wrote:

>You must be intallectually ****ED 'joanne' (yes, yet ANOTHER name
>change by the clam FAGGOT).

Talk about intellectually deprived. Not too swift, are you?

Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

I have received a private notice from eBay Safe Harbor department,
indicating that termination of the oriiginal poster's ebay account is
now imminent. I believe that termination will occur on to the next
monthly account termination batch date 2/9/2010.

Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:58:49 +0000 (UTC), Peter L7
> wrote:

>Peter Lucas > wrote in news:736bdb0d-9338-
:

>> Pogonip wrote:

>nothing

>>> This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
>>>
>>> That's why.

>> You must be intallectually ****ED 'joanne' (yes, yet ANOTHER name
>> change by the clam FAGGOT).
>> I just checked and surprisingly' they all my autions are still there!
>> Whodathunkit?!!?
>>
>>> --
>>> Joanne
>>> stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
>>> http://members.tripod.com/~bernardschopen/

>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>>

>you meely maggot. Everyone can see how pathetic you are with your
>forgeries.

Ah, a morphing faggot too!
Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.food.cooking,aus.tv

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:10:22 -0800 (PST), Peter Lucas
> wrote:

>Peter L7 wrote:
>> Peter Lucas > wrote in news:736bdb0d-9338-
>> :

>> nothing

>> > You must be intallectually ****ED 'joanne' (yes, yet ANOTHER name
>> > change by the clam FAGGOT).
>> > I just checked and surprisingly' they all my autions are still there!
>> > Whodathunkit?!!?

>> > --
>> > Peter Lucas
>> > Brisbane
>> > Australia
>> >

>> you meely maggot. Everyone can see how pathetic you are with your
>> forgeries.

>**** right off Terwilleger................. right back to your food
>forum where you belong, you lowlife little grub.
>ALSO: keep sending these emails impersonating me and it will result in
>your Web provider stopping your connection. Just keep it up and see.

Who responds to his own faggot posts