Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default chat 1-29-2010

approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time

Is open for business.

Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time
>
> Is open for business.
>

> Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

The moon is in perigee, it is the brightest full moon of the year. It
is cloudy and raining, so we can't see a thing. :-( I wish we
could see Mars tonight, it is located near the moon.

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

sf wrote:

> approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time
>
> Is open for business.
>

> Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

and the small sloop with sails tied tightly and but a wee bit storage of
victuals makes due with ceaseless headwinds and, and .....

Sky, who hopes hard tack does better soggy?

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sky" > wrote in message
> sf wrote:
>>
>> approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time
>>
>> Is open for business.
>>

>> Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

> and the small sloop with sails tied tightly and but a wee bit storage of
> victuals makes due with ceaseless headwinds and, and .....
>
> Sky, who hopes hard tack does better soggy?

Since this is already a thread no one will read, I'd like to introduce my 2
new pets. Tori and Lori, retired breeder mouse does.

Tori with a big poo
http://i45.tinypic.com/w7o7bt.jpg

Tori running on the wheel - she started slow like she'd never run a wheel
before, and now she's running like she's running to California.
http://i49.tinypic.com/122gpq1.jpg

Lori's amazing markings
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rp7n1x.jpg

Lori - (need to clean that poo)
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wqh2bo.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Cheryl wrote:

(snips)

> Since this is already a thread no one will read, I'd like to introduce my 2
> new pets. Tori and Lori, retired breeder mouse does.
>
> Tori with a big poo
> http://i45.tinypic.com/w7o7bt.jpg
>
> Tori running on the wheel - she started slow like she'd never run a wheel
> before, and now she's running like she's running to California.
> http://i49.tinypic.com/122gpq1.jpg
>
> Lori's amazing markings
> http://i49.tinypic.com/2rp7n1x.jpg
>
> Lori - (need to clean that poo)
> http://i50.tinypic.com/2wqh2bo.jpg

Nice photos!!! Thanks for sharing ;>

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> "Sky" > wrote in message
>> sf wrote:
>>>
>>> approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time
>>>
>>> Is open for business.
>>>

>>> Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

>> and the small sloop with sails tied tightly and but a wee bit storage of
>> victuals makes due with ceaseless headwinds and, and .....
>>
>> Sky, who hopes hard tack does better soggy?

> Since this is already a thread no one will read, I'd like to introduce my
> 2 new pets. Tori and Lori, retired breeder mouse does.
>
> Tori with a big poo
> http://i45.tinypic.com/w7o7bt.jpg
>
> Tori running on the wheel - she started slow like she'd never run a wheel
> before, and now she's running like she's running to California.
> http://i49.tinypic.com/122gpq1.jpg
>
> Lori's amazing markings
> http://i49.tinypic.com/2rp7n1x.jpg
>
> Lori - (need to clean that poo)
> http://i50.tinypic.com/2wqh2bo.jpg

Wow, Lori is amazing looking. How long do they live?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

> "Sky" > wrote in message
>> sf wrote:
>>>
>>> approx: 4:10 PM Pacific Time
>>>
>>> Is open for business.
>>>

>>> Tis a dark and stormy afternoon...

>> and the small sloop with sails tied tightly and but a wee bit storage of
>> victuals makes due with ceaseless headwinds and, and .....
>>
>> Sky, who hopes hard tack does better soggy?

> Since this is already a thread no one will read, I'd like to introduce
> my 2 new pets. Tori and Lori, retired breeder mouse does.
>
> Tori with a big poo
> http://i45.tinypic.com/w7o7bt.jpg
>
> Tori running on the wheel - she started slow like she'd never run a
> wheel before, and now she's running like she's running to California.
> http://i49.tinypic.com/122gpq1.jpg
>
> Lori's amazing markings
> http://i49.tinypic.com/2rp7n1x.jpg
>
> Lori - (need to clean that poo)
> http://i50.tinypic.com/2wqh2bo.jpg

A female mouse is a doe? I leaned something new today!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2010-01-31, Cheryl > wrote:

> Average for fancy mice is 1.5 - 2 years.

Fancy mice in cancer lab, 30 days!

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:
> On Sat 30 Jan 2010 08:28:21p, Bruce wrote in rec.food.cooking
> m>:
>

>> A female mouse is a doe? I leaned something new today!
>>

> Really just the breeding females. Males are bucks.

Interesting. Who came up with this stuff?