Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Weekly planner

Can you recommend a site with a weekly menu planner. The ideal site
would suggest side dishes to go with your main course choices, count
calories, and compute the amount of each ingredient you need to buy.

Thanks,
EJ in NJ
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:49:00 -0500, EJ Willson >
wrote:

>Can you recommend a site with a weekly menu planner. The ideal site
>would suggest side dishes to go with your main course choices, count
>calories, and compute the amount of each ingredient you need to buy.

I used the menu mailer from Saving Dinner for a while. I was on bed
rest and it was an error proof plan for my husband to shop and cook. I
have the Saving Dinner book now and I pull it out when I am feeling
uninspired.
http://savingdinner.com/

Tara
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Tara wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 21:49:00 -0500, EJ Willson >
> wrote:
>
>> Can you recommend a site with a weekly menu planner. The ideal site
>> would suggest side dishes to go with your main course choices, count
>> calories, and compute the amount of each ingredient you need to buy.
>>

> I used the menu mailer from Saving Dinner for a while. I was on bed
> rest and it was an error proof plan for my husband to shop and cook. I
> have the Saving Dinner book now and I pull it out when I am feeling
> uninspired.
> http://savingdinner.com/
>
> Tara

Thanks Tara..It looks like a good site.