Jack Schidt®

Default OT kinda...They found the missing Sara Lee exec...

frozen! I kid you not and no, it's not the Onion.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/24/mis....ap/index.html

http://www.saralee.com/saraleebrand/

Jack Lee

Dimitri

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. ..
> frozen! I kid you not and no, it's not the Onion.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/24/mis....ap/index.html
>
> http://www.saralee.com/saraleebrand/
>
> Jack Lee

Would that be considered a "fitting demise"?

Dimitri

Dimitri

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. ..
> frozen! I kid you not and no, it's not the Onion.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/24/mis....ap/index.html
>
> http://www.saralee.com/saraleebrand/
>
> Jack Lee

Would that be considered a "fitting demise"?

Dimitri

notbob

On 2004-09-24, Jack Schidt® > wrote:

> http://www.saralee.com/saraleebrand/

Hmmmm... I didn't see stiffs on the product list.

nb
Nancree

nb wrote:
>Hmmmm... I didn't see stiffs on the product list.
>
>nb

------------------
Don't you think that's pretty harsh, and not so funny? A man was kidnapped and
smothered to death..

Nancree

notbob

On 2004-09-25, Nancree > wrote:

> Don't you think that's pretty harsh, and not so funny? A man was kidnapped and
> smothered to death..

Sure I think it was harsh. But, are you not familiar with the phenomena of
offsetting grief with levity? Are you so grim that you can't appreciate
graveyard humor? It is a very human trait to express false bravado over
human tragedy by making jokes and laughing in the face of death. Sure, I'm
touched by the grief of such an incident. But, we must maintain a realistic
perspective. As one who is more than aware of human mortality, I have but
one question to ask ...did they bury him in meringue?

nb ...notbummed
-L. :

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message >...
> frozen! I kid you not and no, it's not the Onion.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/24/mis....ap/index.html
>
> http://www.saralee.com/saraleebrand/
>
> Jack Lee

That's incredibly sad. I feel for his family.
-L.
Michel Boucher

notbob > wrote in
newsG85d.256267$Fg5.63297@attbi_s53:

> As one who is more than aware of human mortality, I have but one
> question to ask ...did they bury him in meringue?

No, he was wrapped in cheesecake and stuck back in the freezer.

--

"It is easier for a rich man to enter heaven seated
comfortably on the back of a camel, than it is for

Supply Side Jesus
Michel Boucher

notbob > wrote in
newsG85d.256267$Fg5.63297@attbi_s53:

> As one who is more than aware of human mortality, I have but one
> question to ask ...did they bury him in meringue?

No, he was wrapped in cheesecake and stuck back in the freezer.

--

"It is easier for a rich man to enter heaven seated
comfortably on the back of a camel, than it is for
a poor man to pass through the eye of a needle."

Supply Side Jesus
Mpoconnor7

>Sure I think it was harsh. But, are you not familiar with the phenomena of
>offsetting grief with levity?

I feel for the man and his family, but I also see the irony in this. It is not
unlike that story a couple weeks back that former Price is Right model Janice
Parkinson is suffering from Parkinson's Disease.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"I actually thought about voting for John Kerry before I decided to vote
against him."