TOM KAN PA

Default What's in, what's out in 2004

For 2004.

From the following list:
http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp

In: Jamie Oliver
Out: Emeril

BOB

In ,
TOM KAN PA > typed:
> For 2004.
>
> From the following list:
> http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>
> In: Jamie Oliver
> Out: Emeril

Good. You can now stop obsessing with Emeril in the coming year.

BOB

TOM KAN PA > wrote:
> For 2004.

> From the following list:
> http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp

> In: Jamie Oliver
> Out: Emeril

Out: what's in, what's out lists.
In: free choice

Puester

TOM KAN PA wrote:

> For 2004.
>
> From the following list:
> http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>
> In: Jamie Oliver
> Out: Emeril

EEEEeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww......

gloria p
Steve Calvin

Puester wrote:

> TOM KAN PA wrote:
>
>>For 2004.
>>
>>From the following list:
>>http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>>
>>In: Jamie Oliver
>>Out: Emeril

> EEEEeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww......
>
> gloria p

I'm with you gloria!

Puester

Steve Calvin wrote:

> Puester wrote:
>
> > TOM KAN PA wrote:
> >
> >>For 2004.
> >>
> >>From the following list:
> >>http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
> >>
> >>In: Jamie Oliver
> >>Out: Emeril

> > EEEEeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww......
> >
> > gloria p

> I'm with you gloria!

Actually I thought the whole list was rather tacky
and superficial. I had never heard of half the people
mentioned.

gloria p
PaulaGarlic

"Puester" > wrote in message
> Steve Calvin wrote:
> >
> > Puester wrote:

> > > EEEEeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww......
> > >
> > > gloria p

> > I'm with you gloria!

> Actually I thought the whole list was rather tacky
> and superficial. I had never heard of half the people
> mentioned.
>
> gloria p

Gloria - that makes me feel so much better! I am NOT alone.

Paula

Arri London

TOM KAN PA wrote:

> For 2004.
>
> From the following list:
> http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>
> In: Jamie Oliver
> Out: Emeril

LOL Jamie Oliver is sooooo old hat.
Socks

Arri London wrote:
> TOM KAN PA wrote:
>>
>> For 2004.
>>
>> From the following list:
>> http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>>
>> In: Jamie Oliver
>> Out: Emeril

> LOL Jamie Oliver is sooooo old hat.

looking at the whole thing ... i think they did the 2003 list a year late.

Blair P. Houghton

TOM KAN PA > wrote:
>For 2004.
>
>From the following list:
>http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp
>
>In: Jamie Oliver
>Out: Emeril

********.

What a stupid list. Half of the things are reversed,
and Jamie Oliver was out almost before he was in (it was
right about the time the little pischer decided he was
a TV producer that he went off the rails).

--Blair
"Pukka fongoul."
SportKite1

>From: "Paul M. Cook©®"

>Dweezil and his honey look like a nice enough couple. I'm sure the show
>will be entertaining for the few weeks it's on. If that is you enjoy
>watching famous people eating. Personally I don't. I miss the old format.

Lisa is the star here, tho Dweezil is sure to impress me if the promos showing
him playing the sitar is a regular gig. I adore Ms Loeb's music...and I think
the format could be fun. Music and Good Food has always gone hand in hand in my
experience.

I'm pretty stoked about this show.

Ellen

SportKite1

>From: Blair P. Houghton

>********.

Lord...I didn't know you were British.
>What a stupid list. Half of the things are reversed,

Like?

>Jamie Oliver was out almost before he was in (it was
>right about the time the little pischer decided he was
>a TV producer that he went off the rails).

What's a pischer?

Ellen

SportKite1

>From: Sheryl Rosen

>WTF are you two talking about?

The new Dweezil and Lisa [Loeb] show on FoodTV. Promos have been abundant the
past several days.

I'm a big fan of Lisa Loeb, so I have an interest here. You can read about the
show here. http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ld

Ellen

Blair P. Houghton

SportKite1 > wrote:
>>From: Blair P. Houghton

>>********.

>Lord...

Thanks for the promotion.

>I didn't know you were British.

I'm not, but I have an extensive record collection.

>>What a stupid list. Half of the things are reversed,

>Like?

Paris Hilton/Paris, France
Kobe beef/mad cows

Okay..."half" was an exaggeration; the rest of the list
was just boring.

>>Jamie Oliver was out almost before he was in (it was
>>right about the time the little pischer decided he was
>>a TV producer that he went off the rails).

>What's a pischer?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pischer

--Blair
"Close enough."
sf

On 06 Jan 2004 04:13:52 GMT, (SportKite1)
wrote:

> >From: Sheryl Rosen

> >WTF are you two talking about?

> The new Dweezil and Lisa [Loeb] show on FoodTV. Promos have been abundant the
> past several days.
>
> I'm a big fan of Lisa Loeb, so I have an interest here. You can read about the
> show here.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ld

Dweezil is Frank Zappa's kid (with a last name like Zappa -
who else could it be?), but who is Lisa Loeb? I looked at
her bio - http://www.lisaloeb.com/ but I still don't have a
clue.

Sheryl

"Paul M. Cook©®" > wrote in message
> > WTF are you two talking about?

> Dweezil and his GF have a new show on FoodTV. We all get to watch them eat.
> Yawn.
>
> Paul

What's a Dweezil?

Nancy Young

Sheryl wrote:

> "Paul M. Cook©®" > wrote in message
> > > WTF are you two talking about?

> > Dweezil and his GF have a new show on FoodTV. We all get to watch them eat.
> > Yawn.
> >
> > Paul

> What's a Dweezil?

Dweezil Zappa.

nancy
BOB

In om,
Sheryl > typed:
> "Paul M. Cook©®" > wrote in message
>>> WTF are you two talking about?

>> Dweezil and his GF have a new show on FoodTV. We all get to watch them

eat.
>> Yawn.
>>
>> Paul

> What's a Dweezil?

Frank Zappa's kid

Miche

In article >,
c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

> For 2004.
>
> From the following list:

http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp

> In: Jamie Oliver
> Out: Emeril

I'm over Jamie Oliver and have never seen Emeril.

I just wish Michael Coughlin, a fabulous New Zealand chef, would get
more recognition.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

Miche

In article >, wrote:

> TOM KAN PA > wrote:
> > For 2004.

> > From the following list:

http://www.post-gazette.com/seen/20040105inandoutp4.asp

> > In: Jamie Oliver
> > Out: Emeril

> Out: what's in, what's out lists.
> In: free choice

I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
talking about the hotel.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

Eric d'Entremont

> I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
> talking about the hotel.
>
> Miche

She's the grand-daughter of he founder of the Hilton hotel chain..
Cheers
Eric, from Canada

Steve Calvin

Miche wrote:
> In article >,
> "Eric d'Entremont" > wrote:
>

>>>I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
>>>talking about the hotel.

>> She's the grand-daughter of he founder of the Hilton hotel chain..

> Oh, OK.
>
> Miche (still confused as to why she's "in")

I'm guessing that it's because she did a amateur porn video and saw
that it got out on the internet to get her "exposed". Then did some
stupid TV show.

--
Steve

Miche

In article >,
"Eric d'Entremont" > wrote:

> > I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
> > talking about the hotel.

> She's the grand-daughter of he founder of the Hilton hotel chain..

Oh, OK.

Miche (still confused as to why she's "in")

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

Nancree

>I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
>talking about the hotel.
>
>Miche

------------
She's pretty and wears slutty clothing, and acts slutty--therefore lots of
publicity.

Arri London

Miche wrote:

> In article >,
> "Eric d'Entremont" > wrote:
>

> > > I read the list. Who or what is Paris Hilton? I assume they're not
> > > talking about the hotel.

> > She's the grand-daughter of he founder of the Hilton hotel chain..

> Oh, OK.
>
> Miche (still confused as to why she's "in")
>
> --

She has a very good agent. That's all it takes. That and being one of
the heirs to the Hilton money, along with her sister.

2004 Telegramme [email protected] Wine 1 07-04-2008 04:29 PM
TN: 2004 Chappellet DaleW Wine 2 10-03-2008 01:16 PM
2004 Bordeaux Bill S. Wine 1 12-11-2005 09:01 AM
UN FAO & WHO approve Steviol glycosides as sweetener June 2004, imports to UK no longer blocked: Martini: Murray 2004.10.17 rmforall Rich Murray Diabetic 3 17-10-2004 07:19 PM
Election 2004 patriot Restaurants 0 09-06-2004 03:34 AM