maxine in ri

Default Shameless Self-Promotion

Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or

http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest
Steve Calvin

maxine in ri wrote:
> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

I think that you otta sue 'em for slander!! ;-)

--
Steve

Steve Calvin

maxine in ri wrote:
> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

I think that you otta sue 'em for slander!! ;-)

--
Steve

Felice Friese

"maxine in ri" > wrote in message
> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Aw, 37 ... 50 ... it Max no difference, says 77.

Felice

Felice Friese

"maxine in ri" > wrote in message
> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Aw, 37 ... 50 ... it Max no difference, says 77.

Felice

Curly Sue

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
wrote:

>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
>maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Hey cool!

I recently got into drained yogurt while trying to replicate Greek
yogurt. Draining does improve yogurt- makes it less tart. But being
a gadget freak, I had to buy an official drainer :>

Sue(tm)
Curly Sue

wrote:

>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
>maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Hey cool!

I recently got into drained yogurt while trying to replicate Greek
yogurt. Draining does improve yogurt- makes it less tart. But being
a gadget freak, I had to buy an official drainer :>

Sue(tm)
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, maxine in ri
> wrote:

> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Tres cool, Maxine!
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 7/22/04.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, maxine in ri
> wrote:

> Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>
> maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

Tres cool, Maxine!
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 7/22/04.

Siobhan Perricone

wrote:

>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
question?

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,

Siobhan Perricone

wrote:

>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
question?

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,
God wrote the rocks
-- Word of God by Kathy Mar
Siobhan Perricone

wrote:

>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
question?

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,
God wrote the rocks
-- Word of God by Kathy Mar
Siobhan Perricone

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:41:41 -0400, Siobhan Perricone
> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
>wrote:
>
>>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

>This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
>but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
>question?

I figured it out from the other posts in the thread. I hadn't scrolled
down far enough.

For those of you who had the same problem, the article is titled:
Yogurt: The culture catches on

In the A&E Food section at bostonglobe.com

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,
Siobhan Perricone

In the A&E Food section at bostonglobe.com

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,
Siobhan Perricone

In the A&E Food section at bostonglobe.com

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,

Steve Calvin

Siobhan Perricone wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
> wrote:
>

>>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

> This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
> but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
> question?

Here's the long version:
http://www.boston.com/ae/food/articl...re_catches_on/

--
Steve

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with 'Guess' on it. So I said,
"Implants?"

hahabogus

Siobhan Perricone > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
> wrote:
>
>>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

> This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
> but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
> question?

yoghurt...maxine is a yoghurt star.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus

Siobhan Perricone > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
> wrote:
>
>>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

> This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
> but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
> question?

yoghurt...maxine is a yoghurt star.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
maxine in ri

Siobhan Perricone wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
> wrote:
>
> >Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/4yneu

> This URL isn't working for me, and I found the Food section of the globe,
> but it's online, there is no "page 1" What is the title of the article in
> question?
>
> --
> Siobhan Perricone
> Humans wrote the bible,
> God wrote the rocks
> -- Word of God by Kathy Mar

Sorry that was not clear. It was page one of the paper version of
the Globe. As long as you found it, I'm glad.

maxine in ri, awaiting our new exchange student and TS Bonnie, who
are both expected Friday.
Monika Adamczyk

Curly Sue wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:20:45 -0400, maxine in ri >
> wrote:
>

>>Either page 1 of the Boston Globe food section, or
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/4yneu
>>
>>maxine in ri, who is really 37, honest

> Hey cool!
>
> I recently got into drained yogurt while trying to replicate Greek
> yogurt. Draining does improve yogurt- makes it less tart. But being
> a gadget freak, I had to buy an official drainer :>
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

I am eternally grateful that Trade Joe's carries full milk version of
Greek yogurt and I hope they won't ever discontiue it. After years and
years of hating most of the yogurts sold in US supermarkets, I have
finally one that I can eat.

Monika

Monika Adamczyk