Dig

Default Chicken Bucket

Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower pots
now.

Thanks, Dig
--
To reply, remove NOSPAM
Sam D.

"Dig" > wrote in message

> Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
> Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower

pots
> now.

Have you looked on ebay?

Sam D.

"Dig" > wrote in message

> Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
> Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower

pots
> now.

Have you looked on ebay?

Sam D.

"Dig" > wrote in message

> Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
> Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower

pots
> now.

Have you looked on ebay?

Dig

In article >,
"Sam D." > wrote:

> "Dig" > wrote in message
> >
> > Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
> > Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower

> pots
> > now.

> Have you looked on ebay?

Yep, no results.
--
To reply, remove NOSPAM

Dig

In article >,
"Sam D." > wrote:

> "Dig" > wrote in message
> >
> > Is there any place you can still get parts for the Wear-Ever 6 qt
> > Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower

> pots
> > now.

> Have you looked on ebay?

Yep, no results.
--
To reply, remove NOSPAM
sf

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:45:50 -0400, Dig
> wrote:

> In article >,
> Wayne > wrote:
> >
> > Have you called or written to Wear-Ever?

> I called them, they do not supply parts anymore for the Chicken Buckets.
> As they said they were dangerous to use as a pressure fryer.

In that case, I'd take the hint and chuck the bucket.

sf
sf

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:45:50 -0400, Dig
> wrote:

> In article >,
> Wayne > wrote:
> >
> > Have you called or written to Wear-Ever?

> I called them, they do not supply parts anymore for the Chicken Buckets.
> As they said they were dangerous to use as a pressure fryer.

In that case, I'd take the hint and chuck the bucket.

sf

sf

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 09:45:50 -0400, Dig
> wrote:

> In article >,
> Wayne > wrote:
> >
> > Have you called or written to Wear-Ever?

> I called them, they do not supply parts anymore for the Chicken Buckets.
> As they said they were dangerous to use as a pressure fryer.

In that case, I'd take the hint and chuck the bucket.

sf
Haleygale

>Chicken Bucket pressure fryers any more, or are they just flower pots

Fagor sells pressure fryers for chicken.
Haleygale