SPOONS

Default Indoor grill- Thanks to everyone

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank you all for your input and advice. Here's what I
did. The other day I purchased 2 indoor grills the George Foreman Double
Knockout Grill & the T-Fal multi grill (it has 2 inter-changeable grill
plates, a grill & griddle). So that night I cook on both grills
simutaniously.
As for veggies I made zucchini, onions, potatos, portabello mushrooms,
everything turned out good on both machines but the zucchini were soaggy in
the foreman and nice and dry on the T-Fal. Then came the meat I made split
chicken wings on both machines I found that the fat in the foreman wasn't
dripping off as it should so the wings were frying in it's own fat and 3
wings at the lower end of the slant were still raw when the rest were almost
cooked. eeekk! that freaked me out. Now the T-Fal took about 5 minutes
longer to cook the wings but the fat dripped down in the drip pan and they
were dry & crisp like doing them on an outdoor grill. Then I made some rib
eye steaks that I cut in half and put one half on the foreman and the other
on the T-Fal. WOW! Now that's where the real test began. The foreman
steak was ok, where as the T-Fal it was so good even had the smoky bbq
tatse.

Then for clean up the foreman took so long to rub off all the caked on
stuff, it took longer to clean than to cook.hahaha The T-Fal was so easy I
just had the grill plate and the drip pan to clean and I ran them under the
sink washed them good or I could've put them in the dishwasher.
In my expirience with both grill, I find that the foreman tasted like the
food was cooked in a pan with the lid on, where as the T-Fal the food tasted
like it was cooked on an outdoor grill. So I kept the T-Fal and returned
the foreman.

Thanks again for your input.
SPOONS

Chris

"SPOONS" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> Hi all,

Now you're making me want to go out and get me a Foreman grill for X-Mas,
instead of new clothes for my girlfriend.

;-)

PENMART01

"Chris" > writes:

>Now you're making me want to go out and get me a Foreman grill for X-Mas,
>instead of new clothes for my girlfriend.

If you don't get your girlfriend those new X-Mas clothes she's gonna grill your
foreskin, Chris.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Chris

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> "Chris" > writes:
>
> >Now you're making me want to go out and get me a Foreman grill for X-Mas,
> >instead of new clothes for my girlfriend.

> If you don't get your girlfriend those new X-Mas clothes she's gonna grill

your
> foreskin, Chris.

I might get both, clothes and grill.

SportKite1

>From: "SPOONS"

>T-Fal multi grill (it has 2 inter-changeable grill
>plates, a grill & griddle)

Ooooh, sounds like the perfect gift for my future son-in-law. Can you share the
cost, and where you purchased it? I see one online called the T-Fal Excelio
Multi-grill and it ranges from 59.99 to 79.99. You think this is the same one?

Thanks!
Ellen

Jarkat2002

>I might get both, clothes and grill.

Your buying your GF clothes for Christmas? I hope you are taking her w/ you
Your living dangerously my friend
~Kat

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if I
were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be classified
and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath
Chris

"Jarkat2002" > wrote in message
> Your buying your GF clothes for Christmas? I hope you are taking her w/

you
> Your living dangerously my friend
> ~Kat

Don't worry, I'm a good shopper.

SPOONS

Hi Ellen,

I paid $130 Canadian, and I bought it at The Bay, in the U.S. it's the
Hudson Bay Company. The name you mentioned is probably last years model.
I found a site that gives a pictures and details of my grill.
http://www.kitchenemporium.com/cgi-b...tf7881762.html
Plus I also have a food log, you can check mine out there.
http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

Take care
SPOONS

"SportKite1" > wrote in message
> >From: "SPOONS"

> >T-Fal multi grill (it has 2 inter-changeable grill
> >plates, a grill & griddle)

> Ooooh, sounds like the perfect gift for my future son-in-law. Can you

share the
> cost, and where you purchased it? I see one online called the T-Fal

Excelio
> Multi-grill and it ranges from 59.99 to 79.99. You think this is the same

one?

> Thanks!
> Ellen

SPOONS

Hey Chris,

Get the T-Fal not the Foreman and skip the clothes for your girlfriend, cuz
a few months of cooking on the grill you'll both need new clothes with the
weight you'll lose by cooking low fat.

Take care,
SPOONS

om...

------->>>SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL<<<------- heat General 0 06-05-2010 07:20 AM
------->>>SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL<<<------- heat Diabetic 0 06-05-2010 07:14 AM
------->>>SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL<<<------- heat General Cooking 0 06-05-2010 07:12 AM
Indoor grill? Larry G General Cooking 6 19-06-2005 12:22 PM
REQ: Looking for an indoor grill recommendation Jeff Bernstein General Cooking 6 27-06-2004 11:59 AM