Sally Pinnell

Default Cake decorating magazines

I would like to get a subscription to a cake decorating magazine for my
daughter for Christmas. She enjoys decorating cakes.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best magazine.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Sally Pinnell
> wrote:

> I would like to get a subscription to a cake decorating magazine for my
> daughter for Christmas. She enjoys decorating cakes.
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best magazine.

Maid of Scandinavia (now Sweet Celebrations) used to publish something
-- I think they do still. Title something like Cake Decorating News,
maybe. Website doesn't mention it (only a cursory look, though) Call
them: 1-800-328-6722
--
-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab, too.)
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message

> Maid of Scandinavia (now Sweet Celebrations) used to publish something
> -- I think they do still. Title something like Cake Decorating News,
> maybe. Website doesn't mention it (only a cursory look, though) Call
> them: 1-800-328-6722
> --
> -Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab,

too.)

<piggy-backing>

American Cake Decorating Magazine http://www.cakemag.com/
Cake Craft and Decoration (UK-based) http://www.cake-craft.com/
Cakes and Sugarcraft (UK-based)
http://www.squires-group.co.uk/c_magazines.shtml

These are all supposed to be very good. If you can get to a cake decorating
supply store in your area, or a very large bookstore, they'll probably have
a few cake decorating magazines that you can browse through. You can browse
through them and decide which would best suit your daughter.

rona

Cake Decorating Videos wes General Cooking 0 10-07-2007 01:04 AM
Cake decorating Xise Baking 1 04-06-2007 04:56 PM
cake decorating Teri General Cooking 2 27-07-2005 08:13 PM
Cake decorating books? Michael General Cooking 4 29-12-2004 11:05 PM
cake decorating magazines Sally Pinnell Baking 2 05-01-2004 04:59 AM