Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Back from Mexico

Got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days in Chacala Mexico. Great beer
(Pacifico) awesome marguarita's and great food. Ended up with some
diarreha that's still on the loose but other than that and a slight
sunburn...it was well worth the trip.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
> Got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days in Chacala Mexico. Great beer
> (Pacifico) awesome marguarita's and great food. Ended up with some
> diarreha that's still on the loose but other than that and a slight
> sunburn...it was well worth the trip.

I thought Montezuma's Revenge was a necessary souvenir from Mexico.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Chemo the Clown > wrote:

> Got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days in Chacala Mexico. Great beer
> (Pacifico) awesome marguarita's and great food. Ended up with some
> diarreha that's still on the loose but other than that and a slight
> sunburn...it was well worth the trip.

Immodium. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
>> Got back on Monday from 8 wonderful days in Chacala Mexico. Great beer
>> (Pacifico) awesome marguarita's and great food. Ended up with some
>> diarreha that's still on the loose but other than that and a slight
>> sunburn...it was well worth the trip.

> I thought Montezuma's Revenge was a necessary souvenir from Mexico.
> -ginny

Fortunately I never got it while visiting there. And I am not known to
sit in a hotel eating "sterile" food.