Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mr. Bailey, RIP 11/2/2009

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.250...
>I meant to include this in my earlier post...
>
> http://tinypic.com/r/23mk1ew/4

Awwww. He was a pretty striped tabby. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 5.250...
>> I meant to include this in my earlier post...
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/r/23mk1ew/4
>>

> Awwww. He was a pretty striped tabby. I'm so sorry for your loss.

You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
died, vulture...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"
> wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:
>
>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> 5.250...
>>> I meant to include this in my earlier post...
>>>
>>> http://tinypic.com/r/23mk1ew/4
>>>

>> Awwww. He was a pretty striped tabby. I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>

>You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
>died, vulture...

That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"
> > wrote:
>
>>jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>>> 5.250...

>>> Awwww. He was a pretty striped tabby. I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>>

>>You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
>>died, vulture...
>>

> That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.
>
> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Thanks, sf. This idiot pretends to care about Christy. In reality 'DK' is
more interested in calling attention to himself. He doesn't care about
Christy. She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
loss of a beloved cat.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 2:07*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message

> > On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"
> > > wrote:

> .185.250...

> >>You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
> >>died, vulture...

> > That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.

> > --
> > I love cooking with wine.
> > Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> Thanks, sf. *This idiot pretends to care about Christy. *In reality 'DK' is
> more interested in calling attention to himself. *He doesn't care about
> Christy. *

That's almost certainly the case.

> She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> loss of a beloved cat.

Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
anything but sickening is another.
I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

> Jill

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"--Bryan" > wrote in message
On Nov 4, 2:07 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message

> > On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"
> > > wrote:

> .185.250...

> >>You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
> >>died, vulture...

> > That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.

> > --
> > I love cooking with wine.
> > Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> Thanks, sf. This idiot pretends to care about Christy. In reality 'DK' is
> more interested in calling attention to himself. He doesn't care about
> Christy.

That's almost certainly the case.

> She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> loss of a beloved cat.

Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
anything but sickening is another.
I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

> Jill

--Bryan

Bryan, you have your beliefs, I have mine. I'll find out when I get there
But it's DK's attitude; he never gave a crap about Christy and that
****es me off the most. He's nothing but an attention seeking whore. Why
still keep bringing her up trying to garner more attention? He's a pathetic
loser and always will be.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.250...
> On Mon 02 Nov 2009 09:50:35p, L Benson told us...
>
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>>> 5.250...

>>> Awwww. He was a pretty striped tabby. I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>>

>> You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
>> died, vulture...
>>

> That was a cruel thing to say to Jill.

DK is nothing but an attention whore, Wayne. I'm sorry he's using your loss
to try to inject himself into something meaninful.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
--Bryan > wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2:07*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:

> > Thanks, sf. *This idiot pretends to care about Christy. *In reality 'DK' is
> > more interested in calling attention to himself. *He doesn't care about
> > Christy. *

> That's almost certainly the case.
>
> > She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> > loss of a beloved cat.

> Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
> anything but sickening is another.
> I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

So how much did it cost you to read about it? Nothing. How could
reading those words make you sick? Only someone who was already sick,
could be sickened by reading that. And after the first time, when you
see the title, can't you just skip to the next post?

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 11:40*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> "--Bryan" > wrote in message

> On Nov 4, 2:07 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>

> > "sf" > wrote in message

> .. .

> > > On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"

> > .185.250...

> > > That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.

> > > --
> > > I love cooking with wine.
> > > Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> > Thanks, sf. This idiot pretends to care about Christy. In reality 'DK' is
> > more interested in calling attention to himself. He doesn't care about
> > Christy.

> That's almost certainly the case.
>
> > She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> > loss of a beloved cat.

> Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
> anything but sickening is another.
> I mean, "He is in a better place..."???
>

> > Jill

> --Bryan
>
> Bryan, you have your beliefs, I have mine. *I'll find out when I get there.

Most of my friends are Christians, but that Rainbow Bridge thing was
way over the top. My wife refused to believe that it wasn't a joke.

> *But it's DK's attitude; he never gave a crap about Christy and that
> ****es me off the most. *He's nothing but an attention seeking whore. *Why
> still keep bringing her up trying to garner more attention? *He's a pathetic
> loser and always will be.

I agreed with you about that, and my best wishes go out to Wayne as
well.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 4, 2:12*pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> *--Bryan > wrote:
> > On Nov 4, 2:07*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> > > Thanks, sf. *This idiot pretends to care about Christy. *In reality 'DK' is
> > > more interested in calling attention to himself. *He doesn't care about
> > > Christy. *

> > That's almost certainly the case.

> > > She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> > > loss of a beloved cat.

> > Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
> > anything but sickening is another.
> > I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

> So how much did it cost you to read about it? *Nothing. *How could
> reading those words make you sick? *Only someone who was already sick,
> could be sickened by reading that. *And after the first time, when you
> see the title, can't you just skip to the next post?

Morbid curiosity. Reading it aloud to my wife, I laughed so hard I
could hardly read.

> --
> Dan Abel
> Petaluma, California USA

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:50:35 -0600, "L Benson"
>> > wrote:

>>> You're grieving more over the loss of Wayne's cat than you did when Kili
>>> died, vulture...
>>>

>> That's bullshit and you know it DK, so shut the f*ck up.
>>
>> --
>> I love cooking with wine.
>> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

> Thanks, sf. This idiot pretends to care about Christy. In reality 'DK'
> is more interested in calling attention to himself. He doesn't care
> about Christy. She would certainly have understood offering sympathy
> over the loss of a beloved cat.
>
> Jill

"DK" posted none of those things. Where do you get your "inside"
information? "DK" did more for Christy than you will ever know. It
wasn't limited to petty pep talks either. You have no idea what you are
talking about, again. If she really confided in you, you would
understand, but that was all narcissistic bullshit.

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"--Bryan" > wrote in message
On Nov 4, 2:12 pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> --Bryan > wrote:
> > On Nov 4, 2:07 am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> > > Thanks, sf. This idiot pretends to care about Christy. In reality 'DK'
> > > is
> > > more interested in calling attention to himself. He doesn't care about
> > > Christy.

> > That's almost certainly the case.

> > > She would certainly have understood offering sympathy over the
> > > loss of a beloved cat.

> > Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
> > anything but sickening is another.
> > I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

> So how much did it cost you to read about it? Nothing. How could
> reading those words make you sick? Only someone who was already sick,
> could be sickened by reading that. And after the first time, when you
> see the title, can't you just skip to the next post?

Morbid curiosity. Reading it aloud to my wife, I laughed so hard I
could hardly read.
--Bryan

Which is why I find it hard to believe you have any feelings, Bryan. To
lose a friend, loved one, pet... no matter what you 'believe' it's not
something to laugh about. As I'm sure you'll find out one of these days.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--Bryan wrote:
> On Nov 4, 2:12 pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
>> In article
>> >,
>>
>> --Bryan > wrote:
>>> That's almost certainly the case.
>>> Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
>>> anything but sickening is another.
>>> I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

>> So how much did it cost you to read about it? Nothing. How could
>> reading those words make you sick? Only someone who was already sick,
>> could be sickened by reading that. And after the first time, when you
>> see the title, can't you just skip to the next post?

> Morbid curiosity. Reading it aloud to my wife, I laughed so hard I
> could hardly read.

Someone has a profound sense of loss and mourning and they find comfort
from reading a poem. Whether the poem is trite or factual or fantasy
doesn't matter... it apparently made them feel better.

Do you really find that funny? Laugh out loud hysterical?

George L
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> "--Bryan" > wrote in message

> On Nov 4, 2:12 pm, Dan Abel > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >
> > --Bryan > wrote:

> > > Sympathy is one thing, but acting like that "Rainbow Bridge" crap is
> > > anything but sickening is another.
> > > I mean, "He is in a better place..."???

> > So how much did it cost you to read about it? Nothing. How could
> > reading those words make you sick? Only someone who was already sick,
> > could be sickened by reading that. And after the first time, when you
> > see the title, can't you just skip to the next post?

> Morbid curiosity. Reading it aloud to my wife, I laughed so hard I
> could hardly read.

> Which is why I find it hard to believe you have any feelings, Bryan. To
> lose a friend, loved one, pet... no matter what you 'believe' it's not
> something to laugh about. As I'm sure you'll find out one of these days.

There's a phrase for that, "inappropriate laughter". Somebody who has
no feelings, or "doesn't care", would have skipped the post. The fact
that he "laughed so hard I could hardly read" is not the sign of someone
who was not affected. I was reading a story yesterday about someone who
was in a room with six doctors, who were asking him why he was trying to
commit suicide with a knife, drink himself to death and have a life that
was torn to pieces because he couldn't decide what to do with his life,
and with his adult son who was a drug addict and stealing from him.
Pretty sad. The doctors told him to cut the jokes. Why? Because it
was a technique to avoid thinking about the questions and what he wanted
to do with his life.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Vale Bailey Carrodus Martin Field Wine 3 26-09-2008 05:20 PM
Bailey's Kiss Jean Shephard Recipes (moderated) 0 13-02-2008 02:39 AM
Bailey's Caramel Mousse Puester General Cooking 0 07-03-2006 03:27 AM
Bailey's Substitute? kerfin Baking 21 01-12-2004 07:08 PM
KO: Bailey's Irish Cream ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 2 16-10-2004 05:16 AM