Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Women's Sand Classic Short Paisley Boots

1.Care and Cleaning
For more information on the care and cleaning of your UGG® Australia
products, see our features and benefits section.
http://www.zumfoot.us/baroque-short-...-paisley-boots

2.Comfort and Fit
UGG® footwear should be snug, but not uncomfortable. UGG® twin-faced
sheepskin boots will give a bit as they mold to your feet. UGG®
footwear is designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the cushioning
and warmth of sheepskin.
Women's Shoes
U.S. U.K. E.U. Japan CM
5 3.5 36 220 22
5.5 4 36.5 225 22.5
6 4.5 37 230 23
6.5 5 37.5 235 23.5
7 5.5 38 240 24
7.5 6 38.5 245 24.5
8 6.5 39 250 25
8.5 7 39.5 255 25.5
9 7.5 40 260 26
9.5 8 40.5 265 26.5
10 8.5 41 270 27
10.5 9 41.5 280 28

Even if you already know your shoe size, we recommend that you
download and print out our women's sizing chart to help you determine
your size (Adobe Reader is necessary).

Free UPS domestic ground shipping on all orders
over $140

http://www.zumfoot.us/baroque-short-...-paisley-boots