Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default rfc "Fag Tagging"

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> It's sad to read the Goombas and the Abels and the Sqwertz and the
> Boatwrights, Cyber.*, etc. etc., post about others and collectively
> cheerlead
> themselves to their 100 or so, so-called friends, while the rest of the
> world
> watches.
>
> I call it "fag tagging."
>
> You're all so typically uninspiring.
>
> I don't require the "fag tag" moral support you strive on!
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Was it the brown or the purple acid this time? Did you do two or three
dots?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"boundless_apathy" wrote:

> I don't get what you're getting at here, Andy. Maybe just take a break?
> Not picking on you, I never had a problem with your posts (at least you're
> not on here posting lies about fictional gourmet feasts and blathering
> about your family members ad nauseum).

PVC? Is that you?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> ChattyCathy said...

>>> Fag tagging, too, Cathy? Makes you feel better?

>> <Cathy gets out a lawn chair and makes some popcorn...>

> I want all my tinfoil hats removed, BITCH!
>
> **** you!!! You're not special!!
>
> Some friend!
>
> Andy

Who needs enemies when we've got r.f.c.?

Heh. I rest my case. <burp>
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Bob Muncie said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> cybercat said...

>>> cybercat, you fag tagger. You can't obviously stand up on your own two
>>> feet unless you have a fag tag holding your hand!
>>>
>>> Stupid ****!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy - How about just taking a short break?
>>
>> I've had a ton of issues that caused me to have sleep issues this last
>> year. I'm still having them. Sometimes I go in direction I would have
>> not gone if in a balanced state of mind.
>>
>> Maybe a one day break from here would lower the stress level...
>>
>> Just a thought from someone dealing with my own issues.
>>
>> The couple of posts regarding your contribution were sort of mean. You
>> like to cook, you have opinions on other people's input, and since it is
>> mostly positive, I like to read your posts. I myself rarely use recipes.
>> I can't bake worth a dang, so I have to use those, but those are the
>> exceptions.
>>
>> Just relax, and step away for a day.
>>
>> Bob
>>
>> Bob

> I've been a member at rfc for more years than you and many others!
>
> You and they ain't gonna change my life!
>
> I could care less what you negatively have to say.
>
> Andy

Unless you are being spoofed by one of the bored socks, I am surprised
you would have said that.

Anywho,

Have a nice evening Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz said...

> You of all people don't want to get in on this? I would have
> thought you would have considered Andy the biggest pussy here - ripe
> for mocking and mental punishment.
>
> We could really use your help.
>
> -sw (Fag Tag, yeah - I know Andy)

Oh yeah, drop everything and join the sqertz fag tag team! What a desperate
**** you'd have to be.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 13, 1:55*pm, wrote:

> Back in the 80's when I was in middle school, boy's alligator shirts
> had a loop on the back. *We called them "fag tags" as the guys that
> wore them were usually the feminine-preppy types.

Those were called "froot loops."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 13 Oct 2009 01:39:46p, Kathleen told us...
>

>>ChattyCathy wrote:

>>><Cathy gets out a lawn chair and makes some popcorn...>

>><Drags out the fire pit, graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate

> bars>
>
>>Scoot over! I've got some left-over bottle rockets and a Bic if you're
>>interested.
>>

> Only if I can ram it up Andy's ass.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen said...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>>><Drags out the fire pit, graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate

>> bars>
>>
>>>Scoot over! I've got some left-over bottle rockets and a Bic if you're
>>>interested.
>>>

>> Only if I can ram it up Andy's ass.
>>

> Don't ask, don't tell.

thanks for taking part in the killfile experiment

Can't stand on your own two feet? <PLONK>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Welcome to your 100 day probation.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Welcome to your 100 day probation.

That's okay Andy.

I seldom associate you to one one the butt heads. But I was a bit
weirded as you were acting like one.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.

This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". His
brain chemistry is disturbed.

Andy feeds on your negative feedback (that's why they call it
feedback). You can respond in either of two ways:

1. Respond in the same way and feed his pathetic addiction. This is
the fuel which keeps the vitriolic rants coming and provides him joy
in the only tragic way he can experience it:
" . . . I'll have you know, I don't miss you either! You're nothing
special. Sorry
to break the bad news old man. You'll read this! It's in your bullshit
nature."

2. Ignore him and eventually there will be no thread to provide the
"drug" he so desperately desires. This will only frustrate him to the
point where he gets no pleasure and eventually gives up.

I know it's difficult for good, kind folks to hear the bigotry and
homophobia he spews. Responding in-kind, however, is a knee jerk
reaction. Better to understand that ignoring him is the very
effective therapy that only we can provide.

Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.

Sincerely yours,
Lynn in Fargo
former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental
Patient
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:39:24 -0400, Bob Muncie >
wrote:

>Andy wrote:
>> Welcome to your 100 day probation.

>That's okay Andy.
>
>I seldom associate you to one one the butt heads. But I was a bit
>weirded as you were acting like one.
>
>Bob

And people say Andy's a drunk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in message
> Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
> tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.
>
> This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
> known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". His
> brain chemistry is disturbed.

oo! oo! Do me! DO ME!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
>,
Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig > wrote:

> Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
> tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.
>
> This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
> known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". His
> brain chemistry is disturbed.
>
> Andy feeds on your negative feedback (that's why they call it
> feedback). You can respond in either of two ways:
>
> 1. Respond in the same way and feed his pathetic addiction. This is
> the fuel which keeps the vitriolic rants coming and provides him joy
> in the only tragic way he can experience it:
> " . . . I'll have you know, I don't miss you either! You're nothing
> special. Sorry
> to break the bad news old man. You'll read this! It's in your bullshit
> nature."
>
> 2. Ignore him and eventually there will be no thread to provide the
> "drug" he so desperately desires. This will only frustrate him to the
> point where he gets no pleasure and eventually gives up.
>
> I know it's difficult for good, kind folks to hear the bigotry and
> homophobia he spews. Responding in-kind, however, is a knee jerk
> reaction. Better to understand that ignoring him is the very
> effective therapy that only we can provide.

3. Respond to his reasonable posts only. This will give him the
feedback that we value him, at least sometimes. There are significant
periods of time when Andy's posts are just fine.

[Note that I am *not* a therapist, or anyone who knows much about
treating people for psychological problems. However, I have three adult
children, and they have mostly turned out well. This is just SOP.
Ignore them, or if they can't be ignored, give them a Time Out. We can
ignore Andy sometimes, and we can killfile him (a time out).]

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

What the hell is wrong with all of you? You're acting like a bunch of
Junior High School girls. Grow up!! This is about food. If you don't
like what Andy has to say, don't read his posts. And Wayne, if you
have had him killfilled so long why do you even know if he is posting
anything?????
It's bad enough putting up with those damned spam posts without
everyone here dumping on each other.
GROW UP, and yes, I'm yelling.
Nan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

> former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental

Patient

You're a mental patient, alright!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig wrote:
> Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
> tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.
>
> This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
> known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". His
> brain chemistry is disturbed.
>
> Andy feeds on your negative feedback (that's why they call it
> feedback). You can respond in either of two ways:
>
> 1. Respond in the same way and feed his pathetic addiction. This is
> the fuel which keeps the vitriolic rants coming and provides him joy
> in the only tragic way he can experience it:
> " . . . I'll have you know, I don't miss you either! You're nothing
> special. Sorry
> to break the bad news old man. You'll read this! It's in your bullshit
> nature."
>
> 2. Ignore him and eventually there will be no thread to provide the
> "drug" he so desperately desires. This will only frustrate him to the
> point where he gets no pleasure and eventually gives up.
>
> I know it's difficult for good, kind folks to hear the bigotry and
> homophobia he spews. Responding in-kind, however, is a knee jerk
> reaction. Better to understand that ignoring him is the very
> effective therapy that only we can provide.
>
> Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Lynn in Fargo
> former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental
> Patient

Hi Lynn - I'm not sure where I fit. I like Andy. I did not post anything
inflammatory on this thread. And yet you chose my response as a point to
"jump in".

Since I was not being negative, can you explain that please?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l, not -l" > wrote in message

> On 14-Oct-2009, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> "Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in message
>> > Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
>> > tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.
>> >
>> > This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
>> > known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". His
>> > brain chemistry is disturbed.

>> oo! oo! Do me! DO ME!!

> Desperate sex addict. 8-)
> --

hahaha!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 said...

> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:39:24 -0400, Bob Muncie >
> wrote:
>
>>Andy wrote:
>>> Welcome to your 100 day probation.

>>That's okay Andy.
>>
>>I seldom associate you to one one the butt heads. But I was a bit
>>weirded as you were acting like one.
>>
>>Bob

> And people say Andy's a drunk.

Can't call me a drunk until you've been drunk under the table in front of
me and an audience!!!

Try yer luck???

'nuf said!

Or a good few days of hallucinogens???

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:09:45 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
> wrote:

>Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.

Who is Andy?

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Muncie wrote:
>Lynn from Fargo wrote:
>> Excuse me, friends. As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
>> tell you.

>Hi Lynn - I'm not sure where I fit. I like Andy. I did not post anything
>inflammatory on this thread. And yet you chose my response as a point to
>"jump in".
>
>Since I was not being negative, can you explain that please?
>
>Bob

You appeared the least intimidating.

Lynn seems to be the one obsessed, check out all her superfluous
commas... I just know a shrink would have plenty to say about a
chick's appetite who inserts all those dangling penises... Lynn is
attempting to drive all the competion away from Andy, obviously she
wants him. LOL

And I can assure all that there is nothing amiss with Andy's
personality, there is nothing psychotic about defending oneself. Andy
is one of the better posters, he's entertaining, he keeps his posts
brief and to the point, and most importantly he's believeable... Andy
doesn't post pretentious BS. And he does a great job trimming the
attributions that all the slobs leave in their wake. Andy is neat and
clean, a quiet man with great depth of character and sensitivity, I
can certainly understand why Lynn wants him. Hey, Lynn, with all his
congeneality if you don't take him I will.... but you have first dibs.
hehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:11:11 -0500, Andy wrote:

>> what exactly is it that you *do* require, andy? and is it possible for
>> you to get it elsewhere?
>>
>> blake

> blake "no legs" murphy, I forgot to include you in my original post.
>
> You're a shithead without a cause OR legs.
>
> Andy

better no legs than all asshole.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:41:30 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Sqwertz said...
>
>> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:42:06 -0500, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> It's sad to read the Goombas and the Abels and the Sqwertz and the
>>> Boatwrights, Cyber.*, etc. etc., post about others...

>> You're the biggest ****tard this group has ever seen.
>> (You mean like that?)

> Warts,
>
> No, you're the biggest ****tard THE WORLD has ever seen!!!
>
> Andy

you've proved that wrong with every one of your posts.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:04:24 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >,
> "Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote:
>
>> Andy > : in
>> rec.food.cooking
>>
>>> It's sad to read the Goombas and the Abels and the Sqwertz and the
>>> Boatwrights, Cyber.*, etc. etc., post about others and collectively
>>> cheerlead themselves to their 100 or so, so-called friends, while the
>>> rest of the world watches.
>>>
>>> I call it "fag tagging."

> Interesting choice of phrase. Does it have any meaning?
>
>>> You're all so typically uninspiring.

> I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm usually considered a pretty
> boring person.
>
>>> I don't require the "fag tag" moral support you strive on!

> Still doesn't make sense.
>
>> WTF are you talking about Andy?

> I think he's feeling picked on. I think we should give the guy a
> chance, frankly. Up until yesterday, I thought he was doing much
> better. I even changed my killfile entry so it will go away at some
> point.
>
> I don't think we should pick on him so much...unless he really deserves
> it.
>
> After all, nobody here would make fun of somebody because they were in a
> wheelchair due to a double amputation.
>
> :-(

the funny part is that he thinks it somehow hurts me. it just makes him
look like the idiot he is.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:31:32 -0500, Andy wrote:

> ChattyCathy said...

>>> Fag tagging, too, Cathy? Makes you feel better?

>> <Cathy gets out a lawn chair and makes some popcorn...>

> I want all my tinfoil hats removed, BITCH!
>
> **** you!!! You're not special!!
>
> Some friend!
>
> Andy

think carefully, andy. do you really think you have any friends left here?

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:15:37 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:27:57 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah, drop everything and join the sqertz fag tag team! What a desperate
>> **** you'd have to be.

> I thought you stopped reading this thread.
>
> You been drinking all day Andy. Haven't you passed out yet?
>
> -sw

this is really quite a performance. i'd begun to suspect a forgery, but
who would devote that kind of energy to faking andy?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:02:02 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:00:36 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> ChattyCathy said...

>>> <snipe>
>>>
>>> Oh yay, (yet) another flame war.
>>>
>>> Count me in...
>>>
>>> Time to take your meds again, Andy?

>> Fag tagging, too, Cathy? Makes you feel better?

> Sounds like he's heading for ~*patches*~ style meltdown.
>
> Count me in, too. Anything I can do to help, I'll do.
>
> So what are you drinking today and tonight, Andy?
>
> -sw

i'm thinking it's gotta be wood alcohol. with any luck, the blindness will
set in soon.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:20:36 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Welcome to your 100 day probation.

ohnoes!!! andy has banned bob for being abusive!!!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 12:04:24 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> "Michael \"Dog3\"" > wrote:
>>
>>> Andy > : in
>>> rec.food.cooking

>> Interesting choice of phrase. Does it have any meaning?

>> I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm usually considered a pretty
>> boring person.

>> Still doesn't make sense.
>>
>>> WTF are you talking about Andy?

>> I think he's feeling picked on. I think we should give the guy a
>> chance, frankly. Up until yesterday, I thought he was doing much
>> better. I even changed my killfile entry so it will go away at some
>> point.
>>
>> I don't think we should pick on him so much...unless he really deserves
>> it.
>>
>> After all, nobody here would make fun of somebody because they were in a
>> wheelchair due to a double amputation.
>>
>> :-(

> the funny part is that he thinks it somehow hurts me. it just makes him
> look like the idiot he is.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Alas, that is true. I finally KF'd him during his last (or was it
the time before) go-around with you. I agree with Wayne, though.
It would be so nice to have a newsreader that could KF based on
content. OTOH, I wouldn't see your retorts, which do make me laugh.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 14, 11:53*am, Andy > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...
>
> > former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental

> Patient
>
> You're a mental patient, alright!!!
>
> Andy

Why thank you, Andy!
I don't consider that an insult. It's true!
Lynn in Fargo
Thanking Alex for Prozac, Wellbutrin
and 3 years of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 14, 11:53*am, Andy > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...
>
> > former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental

> Patient
>
> You're a mental patient, alright!!!
>
> Andy

Why thank you, Andy!
I don't consider that an insult. It's true!
Lynn in Fargo
Thanking Alex for Prozac, Wellbutrin
and 3 years of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 14, 11:55*am, Bob Muncie > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig wrote:
>

> > Excuse me, friends. *As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
> > tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.

> > This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
> > known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". *His
> > brain chemistry is disturbed.

> > Andy feeds on your negative feedback (that's why they call it
> > feedback). *You can respond in either of two ways:

> > 1. *Respond in the same way and feed his pathetic addiction. *This is
> > the fuel which keeps the vitriolic rants coming and provides him joy
> > in the only tragic way he can experience it:
> > " . . . I'll have you know, I don't miss you either! You're nothing
> > special. Sorry
> > to break the bad news old man. You'll read this! It's in your bullshit
> > nature."

> > *2. *Ignore him and eventually there will be no thread to provide the
> > "drug" *he so desperately desires. This will only frustrate him to the
> > point where he gets no pleasure and eventually gives up.

> > I know it's difficult for good, kind folks to hear the bigotry and
> > homophobia he spews. *Responding in-kind, however, is a knee jerk
> > reaction. *Better to understand that ignoring him is the very
> > effective therapy that only we can provide.

> > Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.

> > Sincerely yours,
> > Lynn in Fargo
> > former Mental Health Psycho-social Rehabilitation Therapist and Mental
> > Patient

> Hi Lynn - I'm not sure where I fit. I like Andy. I did not post anything
> inflammatory on this thread. And yet you chose my response as a point to
> "jump in".
>
> Since I was not being negative, can you explain that please?
>
> Bob

Reinforcement for your post? Seriously, your post was the last one on
the list when I posted! I think you have the right approach.
Lynn in Fargo
Better Living Through Chemistry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 14, 11:23*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in ...
>
> > Excuse me, friends. *As a former mental health worker, I feel bound to
> > tell you that most of you are doing just what Andy wants and needs.

> > This is a manifestation of a severe and persistent mental illness
> > known as "Addictive Verbal Masochist/Sadist VIctim Syndrome". *His
> > brain chemistry is disturbed.

> oo! oo! Do me! DO ME!!

Chronic Pottymouthitis? A minor condition.
;-) Lynn from Fargo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in message

> Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.

For Andy's sake? I want to watch his head explode.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jenny" wrote:
>"Lynn from Fargo wrote:
>
>> Stay strong, resolute and silent . . . for Andy's sake.

>For Andy's sake? I want to watch his head explode.

Oh baby! Yo, Andy... how quickly they forget I'm here. LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:49:03 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:
>
>> Bob Muncie wrote:
>>> Hi Lynn - I'm not sure where I fit. I like Andy. I did not post anything
>>> inflammatory on this thread. And yet you chose my response as a point to
>>> "jump in".
>>>
>>> Since I was not being negative, can you explain that please?
>>>
>>> Bob

>> You appeared the least intimidating.
>>
>> Lynn seems to be the one obsessed, check out all her superfluous
>> commas... I just know a shrink would have plenty to say about a
>> chick's appetite who inserts all those dangling penises... Lynn is
>> attempting to drive all the competion away from Andy, obviously she
>> wants him. LOL
>>
>> And I can assure all that there is nothing amiss with Andy's
>> personality, there is nothing psychotic about defending oneself. Andy
>> is one of the better posters, he's entertaining, he keeps his posts
>> brief and to the point, and most importantly he's believeable... Andy
>> doesn't post pretentious BS. And he does a great job trimming the
>> attributions that all the slobs leave in their wake. Andy is neat and
>> clean, a quiet man with great depth of character and sensitivity, I
>> can certainly understand why Lynn wants him. Hey, Lynn, with all his
>> congeneality if you don't take him I will.... but you have first dibs.
>> hehe

> yep, andy, bob muncie and sheldon are three poster children for mental
> health. there's nothing like maintaining an even keel from one post to
> another.
>
> blake

And of course you add value where ever you go... small pond and all that.

Isn't it time you post something about food for a change?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:52:33 -0400, Jean B. wrote:
>
>> blake murphy wrote:

>>> the funny part is that he thinks it somehow hurts me. it just makes him
>>> look like the idiot he is.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Alas, that is true. I finally KF'd him during his last (or was it
>> the time before) go-around with you. I agree with Wayne, though.
>> It would be so nice to have a newsreader that could KF based on
>> content. OTOH, I wouldn't see your retorts, which do make me laugh.

> thanks, toots. it shows that even a chancre like andy is part of god's
> great plan.
>
> your pal,
> blake

LOL!

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:51:47 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

>>> You appeared the least intimidating.
>>>
>>> Lynn seems to be the one obsessed, check out all her superfluous
>>> commas... I just know a shrink would have plenty to say about a
>>> chick's appetite who inserts all those dangling penises... Lynn is
>>> attempting to drive all the competion away from Andy, obviously she
>>> wants him. LOL
>>>
>>> And I can assure all that there is nothing amiss with Andy's
>>> personality, there is nothing psychotic about defending oneself. Andy
>>> is one of the better posters, he's entertaining, he keeps his posts
>>> brief and to the point, and most importantly he's believeable... Andy
>>> doesn't post pretentious BS. And he does a great job trimming the
>>> attributions that all the slobs leave in their wake. Andy is neat and
>>> clean, a quiet man with great depth of character and sensitivity, I
>>> can certainly understand why Lynn wants him. Hey, Lynn, with all his
>>> congeneality if you don't take him I will.... but you have first dibs.
>>> hehe

>> yep, andy, bob muncie and sheldon are three poster children for mental
>> health. there's nothing like maintaining an even keel from one post to
>> another.
>>
>> blake

> And of course you add value where ever you go... small pond and all that.
>
> Isn't it time you post something about food for a change?
>
> Bob

o.k., how's this? eat me.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote:

> o.k., how's this? eat me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:06:26 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:

>>> Alas, that is true. I finally KF'd him during his last (or was it
>>> the time before) go-around with you. I agree with Wayne, though.
>>> It would be so nice to have a newsreader that could KF based on
>>> content. OTOH, I wouldn't see your retorts, which do make me laugh.

>> thanks, toots. it shows that even a chancre like andy is part of god's
>> great plan.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>LOL!

Folks who announce their personal dilemmas, especially medical, in
public venues such as usenet where they intend to maintain their
presence with others are purely trolling for pity and/or any and all
recognition they can trawl in. For the mick even being unmercifully
teased is far better than being ignored, obviously. The mick asked
for what he got, in fact begged... the hosieryless wonder owes Andy a
big fat Thankew for all the press. The mick contributes absolutely
nothing on topic, other than for constant comment of his diabledmness
he serves no purpose, he should kiss all our butts for tolerating his
useless/clueless acerbic pressence. But still the mick's public boast
of his leglessness pales in contrast to all those pinheaded weenies
who think people who gather to discuss food need to know that they are
homos... that while the rest are debating canned peaches they need us
to be aware that are malingering over cocksucking and buttplugging...
I mean like for what other purpose than to prove unequvicably that
faggotness is a medical dilemma, a MENTAL DISORDER, and not just an
ordinary sundry mental disability like say bi-polar, but a mental
illness highly indicative of other very serious derangements right up
there with child molester and serial murderer... I know there are
those who make light of the issue by engaging in jovial discussion and
or visiting that river in Egypt, denial... but that's only because
they are so dreadfully fearful of what they know in their very depths
to be the real truth of the matter... where there's smoke there's
fire.

I can't imagine any *** person really wanting the US military to
abolish the "Don't ask, don't tell" law, not unless they have a death
wish... more proof of mental illness.