Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Leftover spaghetti during "Scent of a Woman".

You?

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 27, 9:09*am, Andy > wrote:
> You?
>
> Andy

I've never seen that movie, do you mean that Al Pacino snorts leftover
spaghetti while he says "HOO-AAHHH"?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> You?
>
> Andy

Spent the afternoon at the 30th anniversary bash for my local chapter of the
American Wine society. It was a pot luck with about 25 different dishes and
matching wines for all. I made a red pepper and smoked paprika hummus and an
orzo salad with feta, olives bell peppers and capers. I matched it with a
Blue Mountain Riesling for the hummus (a good match) and a Alta Vista Malbec
rose for the orzo salad (not so good a match).

Now in fasting mode for the holiday.

Jon