Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Death By Eggs"

A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
vat...:

Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa

Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am

"REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
Rembrandt in northern Iowa.

The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.

The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.

An autopsy was pending..."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 2:50*pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> vat...:
>
> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>
> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>
> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
> fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
> Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>
> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
> Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
> Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>
> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
> have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
> On Jul 14, 2:50 pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>> vat...:
>>
>> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>>
>> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>>
>> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
>> fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
>> Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>>
>> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called
>> Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
>> Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>>
>> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
>> have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the
>> tanker.
>>
>> An autopsy was pending..."
>>
>> </>

> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
> if he went over easy into the tanker?

He was somebody's son. Possible also a brother. Husband. Father. Have
someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a good
chuckle over it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 5:54*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2:50*pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>

> > A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> > vat...:

> > Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa

> > Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am

> > "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
> > fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
> > Rembrandt in northern Iowa.

> > The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
> > Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
> > Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.

> > The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
> > have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.

> > An autopsy was pending..."

> > </>

> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
> if he went over easy into the tanker?- Hide quoted text -

Chemo the Clown – That is a pretty thoughtless, immature comment you
decided to post. Who in their right mind reads about a young
individual who passed away in a such a tragic way and decides to write
such a dumb comment? You should really take a deep thought before you
post stupid comments that make you look like an ass.

I happen to of known Israel through school and he was a great person.
He was a kind individual who would help you out if in need. Maybe you
should strive to be more like Izzy. The world could use more people
like him and maybe we would have half the problems that we do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

you guys are a bunch of ignorant. You are so full of sh*t. He happens
to be a great friend of mine. He was not only a friend but a brother.
How can you make fun of something so terrible? I guess you don't know
what is like to loose someone close. his family and wife are destroyed
with what happen. I swear if i would see you guys around you wont even
be laughing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> vat...:

"I yelled 'FIRE!' when I fell into the chocolate..." --Tom Smothers

;-)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:50:28 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> vat...:
>
> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>
> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>
> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
> fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
> Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>
> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
> Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
> Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>
> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
> have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.
>
> An autopsy was pending..."
>
> </>

....immediately after they rolled him in breadcrumbs and sautéed him.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:03:29 -0400, Paco wrote:

> "Chemo the Clown" > wrote in message
>> On Jul 14, 2:50 pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>>> vat...:
>>>
>>> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>>>
>>> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>>>
>>> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
>>> fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
>>> Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>>>
>>> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called
>>> Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
>>> Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>>>
>>> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
>>> have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the
>>> tanker.
>>>
>>> An autopsy was pending..."
>>>
>>> </>

>> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
>> if he went over easy into the tanker?

> He was somebody's son. Possible also a brother. Husband. Father. Have
> someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a good
> chuckle over it.

no man is an island, paco, but jesus christ. lotsa people die every day.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:22:10 -0700 (PDT), kav131 wrote:

> On Jul 14, 5:54Â*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
>> On Jul 14, 2:50Â*pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>>

>>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>>> vat...:

>>> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa

>>> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am

>>> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
>>> fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
>>> Rembrandt in northern Iowa.

>>> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
>>> Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
>>> Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.

>>> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
>>> have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.

>>> An autopsy was pending..."

>>> </>

>> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
>> if he went over easy into the tanker?- Hide quoted text -

> Chemo the Clown €“ That is a pretty thoughtless, immature comment you
> decided to post. Who in their right mind reads about a young
> individual who passed away in a such a tragic way and decides to write
> such a dumb comment? You should really take a deep thought before you
> post stupid comments that make you look like an ass.
>
> I happen to of known Israel through school and he was a great person.
> He was a kind individual who would help you out if in need. Maybe you
> should strive to be more like Izzy. The world could use more people
> like him and maybe we would have half the problems that we do.

if he knew the man or his family, it would be pretty crass. but you can't
wear a black armband for every yoyo who gets himself killed.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 7:03*pm, "Paco" > wrote:
>Have someone post your demise, when the time comes. *Perhaps we can a good
> chuckle over it.

============================
Boy when I die I hope you all have a bunch of chuckles over me!
I'm gonna leave my body to science with instructions to put a post-it
note on my (ample) belly that says: "OK I have sung. now it's
over. (and I will get the last laugh!)
Lynn in Fargo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 15 Jul 2009 08:07:35a, blake murphy told us...

> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:50:28 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:
>
>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>> vat...:
>>
>> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>>
>> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>>
>> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he
>> accidentally fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product
>> at a company in Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>>
>> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were
>> called to Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old
>> Israel Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>>
>> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez
>> may have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the
>> tanker.
>>
>> An autopsy was pending..."
>>
>> </>

> ...immediately after they rolled him in breadcrumbs and sautéed him.
>
> your pal,
> blake

I thought maybe they poached him.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Fish, to taste right, must swim three times in water, in butter,

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote
> no man is an island, paco, but jesus christ. lotsa people die every day.

Paco sounds hormonal to me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

============================
>Boy when I die I hope you all have a bunch of chuckles over me!
>I'm gonna leave my body to science with instructions to put a post-it
>note on my (ample) belly that says: "OK I have sung. now it's
>over. (and I will get the last laugh!)

Good for you. I just really hope I get out of it without winning a Darwin
award.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig wrote:
> On Jul 14, 7:03 pm, "Paco" > wrote:
>> Have someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a
>> good chuckle over it.

> Boy when I die I hope you all have a bunch of chuckles over me!

Oh, you beat me to it! I'm with you.

> I'm gonna leave my body to science with instructions to put a post-it
> note on my (ample) belly that says: "OK I have sung. now it's
> over. (and I will get the last laugh!)

(laugh) I doubt I'll find a funny way to die, but if I have a little notice
beforehand, maybe I'll leave a note for the coroner or the mortician.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig" > wrote in message
> On Jul 14, 7:03 pm, "Paco" > wrote:
>> Have someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a good
>> chuckle over it.

> ============================
>> Boy when I die I hope you all have a bunch of chuckles over me!
>> I'm gonna leave my body to science with instructions to put a post-it
>> note on my (ample) belly that says: "OK I have sung. now it's
>> over. (and I will get the last laugh!)

> Good for you. I just really hope I get out of it without winning a Darwin
> award.

Purrs... You have no idea how close you came to reading my mind... :-)

But that's probably why I like you so much :-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

zxcvbob wrote:
> Gregory Morrow wrote:
>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>> vat...:
>>

> "I yelled 'FIRE!' when I fell into the chocolate..." --Tom Smothers
>
> ;-)
>
> Bob

Damn if that hasn't rattled around in your mind for years... I'd say I
associate with it, but I wouldn't want others to know how much I
remember from younger and more tender years. -)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Wed 15 Jul 2009 08:07:35a, blake murphy told us...
>
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:50:28 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:
>>
>>> A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
>>> vat...:
>>>
>>> Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa
>>>
>>> Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am
>>>
>>> "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he
>>> accidentally fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product
>>> at a company in Rembrandt in northern Iowa.
>>>
>>> The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were
>>> called to Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old
>>> Israel Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.
>>>
>>> The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez
>>> may have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the
>>> tanker.
>>>
>>> An autopsy was pending..."
>>>
>>> </>

>> ...immediately after they rolled him in breadcrumbs and sautéed him.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake
>>

> I thought maybe they poached him.

Eww (that is how it's spelled, right?)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
.. .
> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:03:29 -0400, Paco wrote:

>>> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
>>> if he went over easy into the tanker?

>> He was somebody's son. Possible also a brother. Husband. Father. Have
>> someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a good
>> chuckle over it.

> no man is an island, paco, but jesus christ. lotsa people die every day.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Yes they do, Blake. I've seen more than my fair share of death. And I
still don't find much humor in it. I guess it's just me. End of story,
okay? On the flip side, in reply to another one of your posts in this
thread, a dredge in flour or seasoned flour would generally precede an egg
wash in a standard breading station.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "blake murphy" > wrote
>> no man is an island, paco, but jesus christ. lotsa people die every day.
>>

> Paco sounds hormonal to me.

Said the person who recently posted: "OT: It has come to my attention ...
that I have been even more ill-tempered than usual lately." A little "PKB"?
Wish Andy didn't break my irony meter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:17:21 -0700 (PDT), Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig
wrote:

> On Jul 14, 7:03*pm, "Paco" > wrote:
>>Have someone post your demise, when the time comes. *Perhaps we can a good
>> chuckle over it.

> ============================
> Boy when I die I hope you all have a bunch of chuckles over me!
> I'm gonna leave my body to science with instructions to put a post-it
> note on my (ample) belly that says: "OK I have sung. now it's
> over. (and I will get the last laugh!)
> Lynn in Fargo

i'd definitely sign up to be a med school cadaver if they would promise to
prop me up in a chair at parties.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:58:07 -0400, Paco wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:03:29 -0400, Paco wrote:
>>>>
>>> He was somebody's son. Possible also a brother. Husband. Father. Have
>>> someone post your demise, when the time comes. Perhaps we can a good
>>> chuckle over it.

>> no man is an island, paco, but jesus christ. lotsa people die every day.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Yes they do, Blake. I've seen more than my fair share of death. And I
> still don't find much humor in it. I guess it's just me. End of story,
> okay? On the flip side, in reply to another one of your posts in this
> thread, a dredge in flour or seasoned flour would generally precede an egg
> wash in a standard breading station.

sometimes you sauté the stiff you have, not the stiff you wished you had.

your pal,
donald
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 14, 6:54*pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2:50*pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>

> > A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> > vat...:

> > Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa

> > Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am

> > "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
> > fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company in
> > Rembrandt in northern Iowa.

> > The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called to
> > Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
> > Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.

> > The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
> > have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the tanker.

> > An autopsy was pending..."

> > </>

> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
> if he went over easy into the tanker?

How rude of you! My fiance' worked with him for over 8 months and hung
out with him. It was very hard on him and the rest of the people that
work there. May God spare your soul.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sarah Clark" > wrote in message
On Jul 14, 6:54 pm, Chemo the Clown > wrote:
> On Jul 14, 2:50 pm, "Gregory Morrow" > wrote:
>

> > A follow - up to the guy in Camden NJ dying by falling into a chocolate
> > vat...:

> > Man dies after falling into egg truck in N. Iowa

> > Posted Online: July 14, 2009, 9:32 am

> > "REMBRANDT, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man died after he accidentally
> > fell into a tanker being loaded with a liquid egg product at a company
> > in
> > Rembrandt in northern Iowa.

> > The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says emergency crews were called
> > Rembrandt Enterprises on Friday, where they found 24-year-old Israel
> > Gonzalez, of Alta, inside the tanker. He died at the scene.

> > The sheriff's office says a preliminary investigation shows Gonzalez may
> > have been working on top of the semitrailer when he fell inside the
> > tanker.

> > An autopsy was pending..."

> > </>

> Man...I'm all yoked up over that. I bet he was shell shocked. I wonder
> if he went over easy into the tanker?

>How rude of you! My fiance' worked with him for over 8 months and >hung
>out with him. It was very hard on him and the rest of the people that
>work there. May God spare your soul.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire! I bet there is egg all over your
face now, because I hear you aren't all you're cracked up to be. I got all
hard-boiled reading your post. It was pretty scrambled.