Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Recipe apps for iPhone

Recipe apps for iPhone

For the iPhoners, here are a few apps on the iPhone, available at the App
Store...

RecipeFinder (McCormick)
Epicurious
Cookbook (Betty Crocker)
AllRecipes
BigOven
Whole Foods

All $free

Plenty others.

One never knows when one might need to fulfill a recipe request at the spur
of the moment. I also keep my own and rfc shared recipes along with me.

And do get the freeware "ShopShop" grocery lists app, also at the App
store, while you're at it.

Sorry I can't divulge the KFC 11 herbs and spices recipe.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:42:18 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Recipe apps for iPhone
>
>For the iPhoners, here are a few apps on the iPhone, available at the App
>Store...
>
>RecipeFinder (McCormick)
>Epicurious
>Cookbook (Betty Crocker)
>AllRecipes
>BigOven
>Whole Foods
>
>All $free
>
>Plenty others.
>
>One never knows when one might need to fulfill a recipe request at the spur
>of the moment. I also keep my own and rfc shared recipes along with me.
>
>And do get the freeware "ShopShop" grocery lists app, also at the App
>store, while you're at it.
>
>Sorry I can't divulge the KFC 11 herbs and spices recipe.
>
>Andy

2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon onion salt
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground oregano
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
1 teaspoon marjoram leaves, crushed finely

Posted to rec.food.cooking

->Stu said...

>>Sorry I can't divulge the KFC 11 herbs and spices recipe.
>>
>>Andy

> 2 tablespoons paprika
> 1 tablespoon onion salt
> 1 teaspoon celery salt
> 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
> 1 teaspoon garlic powder
> 1 teaspoon ground allspice
> 1 teaspoon ground oregano
> 1 teaspoon chili powder
> 1 teaspoon black pepper
> 1 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
> 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves, crushed finely

Stu,

I'm going to try it. I can't believe it's so many equal measures.

I sure hope your right! Canada is only hours away, ya BUM!!!

Best,

Andy