Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Running away from home cooking!!!

Running away from home cooking!!!

After ashamedly watching too many...

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Food Paradises
Man vs. Food
Roker on the Road
Unwrapped/Secret Life of

....food TV shows, I'm now ready to run away from home cooking.

I want their jobs!!! ((

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> Running away from home cooking!!!
>
> After ashamedly watching too many...
>
> Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
> Food Paradises
> Man vs. Food
> Roker on the Road
> Unwrapped/Secret Life of
>
> ...food TV shows, I'm now ready to run away from home cooking.
>
> I want their jobs!!! ((
>
> Andy
> --
> Eat first, talk later.

Me too, most of them anyway. No way could I handle some of the feats on Man
v. Food. I can eat a large portion, but I can't imagine ingesting 5# of
anything at one sitting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> Running away from home cooking!!!
>>
>> After ashamedly watching too many...
>>
>> Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
>> Food Paradises
>> Man vs. Food
>> Roker on the Road
>> Unwrapped/Secret Life of
>>
>> ...food TV shows, I'm now ready to run away from home cooking.
>>
>> I want their jobs!!! ((
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> Eat first, talk later.

> Me too, most of them anyway. No way could I handle some of the feats on
> Man v. Food. I can eat a large portion, but I can't imagine ingesting
> 5# of anything at one sitting.

Ed,

LOL! I enjoy the "Man vs. Food" show only for his showcasing of interesting
places.

I wouldn't dare put myself through the torture he does.

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> LOL! I enjoy the "Man vs. Food" show only for his showcasing of interesting
> places.

Okay, you've got my attention. What is "Man vs. Food"?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pennyaline said...

> Andy wrote:
>> LOL! I enjoy the "Man vs. Food" show only for his showcasing of
>> interesting places.

> Okay, you've got my attention. What is "Man vs. Food"?

Pennaline,

More or less, the host "Adam" goes to restaurants that have ridiculous food
challenges that he tries to win. He's a glutton for punishment most times.

If he wins, it's "Man wins." If he doesn't win the food challenge, "Food
wins."

It's a fairly grotesque TV program.

Visit: http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_v_Food

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pennyaline,

For a fun "fast-forward" consecutive video of his challenges...

http://www.travelchannel.com/Video_&...pId=3826924001

Consecutive, you ask? It will keep loading video segments one after the
other, until you decide to quit watching.

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy > wrote:

> LOL! I enjoy the "Man vs. Food" show only for his showcasing of interesting
> places.

> I wouldn't dare put myself through the torture he does.

When I was 17 I could've handled most of those challanges and been
looking for a snack a half hour later. Today, not so much . . . ;-)

And let's not talk about the fact I pretty much couldn't gain weight
back then, either. :-(

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.