Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Baskin Robbins

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlig...coopNight.aspx

Tomorrow night is 31cent night. Monies raised will go towards Volunteer
Fire Departments.

-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski said...

> http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlig...coopNight.aspx
>

> Tomorrow night is 31cent night. Monies raised will go towards Volunteer
> Fire Departments.
>
> -ginny

ginny,

My local volunteer fire company/ambulance service annually snail mail
solicits for funding. I send in $10.

I've never seen a BR for miles around. Why that is? I dunno.

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlig...coopNight.aspx
>

> Tomorrow night is 31cent night. Monies raised will go towards Volunteer
> Fire Departments.
>
> -ginny

Yum, I can almost taste the Pralines & Cream. Anything to help a good
cause, I say. :-P

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlig...coopNight.aspx
>

> Tomorrow night is 31cent night. Monies raised will go towards Volunteer
> Fire Departments.
>
> -ginny

The volunteers really got screwed in PA with rendells "local services
emergency tax" that started about 5 years ago. It gives the coward
politicians another sneaky way to tax folks (as you might notice I am in
favor of one single tax so that folks can see a total amount not
numerous sneaky taxes on everything). The problem with the tax is that
there is absolutely no requirement that the funds be spent on emergency
services but all folks know is that they already paid a $52 "emergency
services tax" when the volunteers are looking for a donation.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Becca" > wrote in message
> Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
>> http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Spotlig...coopNight.aspx
>>

>> Tomorrow night is 31cent night. Monies raised will go towards Volunteer
>> Fire Departments.
>>
>> -ginny

> Yum, I can almost taste the Pralines & Cream. Anything to help a good
> cause, I say. :-P

Ice cream is my only sweet-tooth weakness. Shopping yesterday, I saw Girl
Scout Cookie flavored Samoas cookies ice cream. I caved. I had to force
myself to stop after one scoop. lol Hopefully it'll last a while.