Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

Default Swine Flu now in the UK!

It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.

Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Frank Myers" > wrote

> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Sat at home laughing at pricks like you.

I hope you are the first to go. Then your sister and mother (one person).

Get a life, you sad ****.

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Frank Myers" > wrote in message
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

I've some bad news for you, we are all going to die, flu or not

The good news is, you may well exceed 3 score and ten years before it
happens

Steve Terry

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

Frank Myers wrote:
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

That is not an accurate statement.

We are *all* going to die, but not necessarily of flue and probably
spread over very many years. :-)

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

In article >,
"Frank Myers" > wrote:

> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I could!
I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off of for awhile,
but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the cats, and fresh
eggs and stuff.

Wash your hands, frequently!
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:23:42 +0000 (UTC), "Frank Myers"
> wrote:

>It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
>And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
>Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

That day hasnt arrived yet. When it comes out in the public media, wake
me up, ok?

Gunner, having an after lunch slow time.

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Gunner Asch" > wrote

> "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
> minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
> clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
> his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops
> chasing him.
> The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins
> or he dies.
> He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now,
> who wants to quit?"
>
> NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome
> speech to new SF candidates

Sounds like some dumb ****ing Yank to me.

Q: When did the Americans last win the 'Blue Riband' Combined Forces Trophy?
A: Never!

Q: When did they make the last three?
A: 1991 (when UK came in 1st and 2nd)

Q: When did the USA last win a war?
A: hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(gasp)haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Special Forces" my arse. You sad ****ing retards can't even put down a few
ragheads without our help. Now **** off back to alt.disney.head.on.ice, you
sad sack of stale shite and tell Steven Segal that his mother said 'Uhh uhh
uhhh uhhhhhhhhhh'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

Frank Myers wrote:
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

With most of the sickness in Mexico, and more of a chance of getting hit
by lightning, I think I will just stay away from the slimy little
brown dwarfs sneaking over our border.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Frank Myers wrote:

> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.

This is gonna be so cool. I'm glad I can be a part of this NOW
rather than my kids having to experience it later.

Lets just get it over with, eh?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking
bob bob is offline

And in New Zealand.

But hey, isn't Swine Flu just the past tense of pigs fly?

--

una cerveza mas por favor ...

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 27 Apr 2009 08:07:10p, bob told us...

> And in New Zealand.
>
> But hey, isn't Swine Flu just the past tense of pigs fly?

In that case, I guess there'll be a lot of things happening now.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Rice is born in water and must die in wine. ~Italian Proverb

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Frank Myers" > wrote in message
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Yup swine flu crossed from pigs to humans in the US of A, Those yanks really
are pig ****ers and the outbreak is proof.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"American" > wrote in message
> Frank Myers wrote:
>> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>>
>> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>>
>> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(
>>

> With most of the sickness in Mexico, and more of a chance of getting hit
> by lightning, I think I will just stay away from the slimy little brown
> dwarfs sneaking over our border.

It was let across the border by the thousands of yanks hiding in Mexico
trying to avoid being sent to Iraq and Afghanistan.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:23:42 +0000 (UTC), "Frank Myers"
> wrote:

>And with over 150 people

in Mexico

>dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.

ROFL
"http://virus.stanford.edu/uda/"
--
Spanish food "http://www.fell-walker.co.uk/espania.htm"
(remove clothing to email)
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

In article >,
says...

> In article >,
> "Frank Myers" > wrote:
>
> > It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

> > And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> > already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
> >
> > Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I could!
> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off of for awhile,
> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the cats, and fresh
> eggs and stuff.

It is possible to live without eggs, fresh or otherwise.

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

In article >, lid
says...

> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.

Only to idiots and conspiracy theorists. Who are mostly idiots anyway.

> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

I was about five when I learnt that all of us are going to die.
Apparently that's another life lesson you missed.
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Amethyst Deceiver" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> In article >,
>> "Frank Myers" > wrote:
>>
>> > It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

>> > And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> > already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>> >
>> > Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

>> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I could!
>> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off of for awhile,
>> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the cats, and fresh
>> eggs and stuff.

> It is possible to live without eggs, fresh or otherwise.

Eggsactly

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:56:48 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Frank Myers wrote:
>
>> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.

> This is gonna be so cool. I'm glad I can be a part of this NOW
> rather than my kids having to experience it later.
>
> Lets just get it over with, eh?
>
> -sw

nuts. i was hoping for the rapture. maybe i could have gotten a nice car
or something.

your pal,
blake
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.survival

"Amethyst Deceiver" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> In article >,
>> "Frank Myers" > wrote:
>>
>> > It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

>> > And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> > already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>> >
>> > Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

>> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I could!
>> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off of for awhile,
>> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the cats, and fresh
>> eggs and stuff.

> It is possible to live without eggs, fresh or otherwise.

Really, I must try to remember that!

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Frank Myers" > wrote:
>
>> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>>
>> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>>
>> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I could!
> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off of for awhile,
> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the cats, and fresh
> eggs and stuff.

Don't risk going out, eat the cats

Steve Terry

Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

"The Rifleman" > wrote in message

> "American" > wrote in message
>> Frank Myers wrote:

<snip>
>> With most of the sickness in Mexico, and more of a chance of getting hit
>> by lightning, I think I will just stay away from the slimy little brown
>> dwarfs sneaking over our border.

> It was let across the border by the thousands of yanks hiding in Mexico
> trying to avoid being sent to Iraq and Afghanistan.

I thought it was "let across the border" as you put it, by tourist Yanks
looking for cheap Latino pussy, alcohol and drugs

US State Prostitution, age 21 drink, and drug prohibition laws,
have a lot to answer for

The land of the free is South of the Rio Grande, not North of it

Steve Terry

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 1:23*pm, "Frank Myers" > wrote:
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm

So much for the European Union saying not to travel to North America -
TOO LATE! Really, in this day of constant easy travel, how could any
pandemic be stopped?

N.
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

That's the other def'n of "cat food". Slow roasted, with BBQ
sauce, and mild spices.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Terry" > wrote in message

> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I
> could!
> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off
> of for awhile,
> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the
> cats, and fresh
> eggs and stuff.

Don't risk going out, eat the cats

Steve Terry

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

In article >, cayoung61
says...

> That's the other def'n of "cat food". Slow roasted, with BBQ
> sauce, and mild spices.

Don't top-post.

> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org

Learn more about netiquette.

--
Posting at the top of an article because that is where your cursor
happened to be is like crapping in your pants because that is
Posted to uk.business.agriculture,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.survival

I love dogs, roasted and served with roast potatoes and sprouts!

Alan

"Stormin Mormon" > wrote in message
> That's the other def'n of "cat food". Slow roasted, with BBQ
> sauce, and mild spices.
>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org
> .
>

> "Steve Terry" > wrote in message
>

>> Just stay home for awhile. I've told dad to and I wish I
>> could!
>> I have enough food in the freezer and pantry to live off
>> of for awhile,
>> but I still have to go to the store to get stuff for the
>> cats, and fresh
>> eggs and stuff.
>>

> Don't risk going out, eat the cats
>
> Steve Terry

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.survival

I don't usually, but there are exceptions!

"Amethyst Deceiver" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >, cayoung61
> says...
>>
>> That's the other def'n of "cat food". Slow roasted, with BBQ
>> sauce, and mild spices.

> Don't top-post.
>
>> --
>> Christopher A. Young
>> Learn more about Jesus
>> www.lds.org

> Learn more about netiquette.
>
> --
> Posting at the top of an article because that is where your cursor
> happened to be is like crapping in your pants because that is
> where your arse happened to be.

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

Frank Myers wrote:
> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Most of us ?

Has the secret of immortality been found?

I realised I was going to die (eventually) from the time I was around 9 or
10. "Eventually" seemed a long time away - at the time.

--
Peter <X-Files fan>

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,alt.survival

"Trust No OneŽ" > wrote in message
> Frank Myers wrote:
>> It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>>
>> And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>> already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>>
>> Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

> Most of us ?
>
> Has the secret of immortality been found?
>
> I realised I was going to die (eventually) from the time I was around 9 or
> 10. "Eventually" seemed a long time away - at the time.

There is absolutely no doubt that I am going to die, I just hope it isn't
tomorrow!

> --
> Peter <X-Files fan>

Posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,sci.med,uk.misc,alt.survival

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:23:42 +0000 (UTC), "Frank Myers"
> wrote:

>It's been confirmed, swine flu is now in the UK!
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8020222.stm
>
>And with over 150 people dead and many 100s of people hospitalised
>already, the future of the human race looks in doubt.
>
>Where were you the day we learnt that most of us are going to die? :-(

Hey Frank, you should learn to read your posts before posting as this
is utter utter shite.

Hope this helps you.

TSM

Swine flu [email protected] General Cooking 20 30-05-2009 12:39 AM
Swine flu nospam[_4_] General Cooking 0 01-05-2009 10:29 AM
Swine flu Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 2 01-05-2009 06:41 AM
*Swine Flu* Frank Myers General Cooking 2 27-04-2009 02:32 PM
Hey, you swine! notbob General Cooking 10 15-07-2007 05:05 AM