Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!

EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!

http://alturl.com/dzcr
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>
> http://alturl.com/dzcr

your bum link started me thinking

1 Many may be apartment dwellers ?

2 How many grow some decent veggies even if in pots or old Styrofoam
containers with a bit of potting mix and care attention then end up
with decent food right at the abode ?

3 Mushroom kits great stuff cheap and fresh mushies every day if you
look after them. Also good soil for potting subsequent veggies

Stuff the crap food with a bit of forethought and some water
it aint hard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Why didn't they hold "UnFry Day" ON Friday?

Stupid kreatives!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

phil..c said...

>> http://alturl.com/dzcr

> your bum link started me thinking

phil..c?

The URL isn't broken here. Did it break for you?

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OR

http://tinyurl.com/c7zm2e if the other link was broken for you.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

phil..c said...

> Andy wrote:
>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>
>> http://alturl.com/dzcr

> your bum link started me thinking
>
> 1 Many may be apartment dwellers ?
>
> 2 How many grow some decent veggies even if in pots or old Styrofoam
> containers with a bit of potting mix and care attention then end up
> with decent food right at the abode ?
>
> 3 Mushroom kits great stuff cheap and fresh mushies every day if you
> look after them. Also good soil for potting subsequent veggies
>

> Stuff the crap food with a bit of forethought and some water
> it aint hard

The microfarmers are back out at their plots at the park. About 30 plots in
all. Two or three tons of free mulch was just delivered over the weekend.

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> phil..c said...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>>
>>> http://alturl.com/dzcr

>> your bum link started me thinking
>>
>> 1 Many may be apartment dwellers ?
>>
>> 2 How many grow some decent veggies even if in pots or old Styrofoam
>> containers with a bit of potting mix and care attention then end up
>> with decent food right at the abode ?
>>
>> 3 Mushroom kits great stuff cheap and fresh mushies every day if you
>> look after them. Also good soil for potting subsequent veggies
>>

>> Stuff the crap food with a bit of forethought and some water
>> it aint hard

> The microfarmers are back out at their plots at the park. About 30 plots in
> all. Two or three tons of free mulch was just delivered over the weekend.
>
> Andy

No downside to that . And with latest flue scare heck even the sensible
masks might be free (and Bio degradable )
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>
> http://alturl.com/dzcr

Do you think grilled chicken will sell here in the South? We love our
fried chicken, which is why most of us are on diets. Okay, pass the
grilled chicken. :-P

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 6:55*am, Andy > wrote:
> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>
> http://alturl.com/dzcr

Lucky Cleveland! We have to use a coupon.

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 7:07*am, Andy > wrote:
> Why didn't they hold "UnFry Day" ON Friday?
>
> Stupid kreatives!
>
> Andy

Monday is un-friday.

You looking for a slap upside the head, Andy?
;-)
maxine in ri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>
>> http://alturl.com/dzcr
>>

> Do you think grilled chicken will sell here in the South? We love our
> fried chicken, which is why most of us are on diets. Okay, pass the
> grilled chicken. :-P
>

> Becca

Gawd I hope so KFC FRIED chicken is pure shyte

Grilled chicken MUCH tastier (IMO)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine said...

> On Apr 27, 7:07*am, Andy > wrote:
>> Why didn't they hold "UnFry Day" ON Friday?
>>
>> Stupid kreatives!
>>
>> Andy

> Monday is un-friday.
>
> You looking for a slap upside the head, Andy?
> ;-)
> maxine in ri

maxine in ri,

If I actually set foot into a KFC, Yes!

Best,

Andy
--
Eat first, talk later.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Andy > wrote:

> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>
> http://alturl.com/dzcr

Huh. I'll pass. I find a lot of fast foods to be way to salty nowadays.
Tastes like I'm munching a salt shaker.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Becca" > wrote in message
> Andy wrote:
>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>
>> http://alturl.com/dzcr
>>

> Do you think grilled chicken will sell here in the South? We love our
> fried chicken, which is why most of us are on diets. Okay, pass the
> grilled chicken. :-P

I think they'll move a lot of it today. <G>

I'm a southern boy all the way, give me my fried chicken.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" > wrote in message
om...

> "Becca" > wrote in message
>> Andy wrote:
>>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>>
>>> http://alturl.com/dzcr
>>>

>> Do you think grilled chicken will sell here in the South? We love our
>> fried chicken, which is why most of us are on diets. Okay, pass the
>> grilled chicken. :-P

> I think they'll move a lot of it today. <G>
>
> I'm a southern boy all the way, give me my fried chicken.
>
> TFM®

Not everything in the southern U.S. is deep fried. That's a myth people
like to perpetuate. Same thing with vegetables being terribly overcooked.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >, Andy > wrote:
>
>> EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! Read all about it! Free Crap Food Today Only!!!
>>
>> http://alturl.com/dzcr

> Huh. I'll pass. I find a lot of fast foods to be way to salty nowadays.
> Tastes like I'm munching a salt shaker.
> --
> Peace! Om

You're better off grilling your own, that's for sure

Jill