Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Default Pilchard

Q: What's the difference between an Paki woman and a pilchard?

A: One's ugly, greasy, with big bulging eyes. The other's a fish.

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

"Marty" > wrote in message
> Q: What's the difference between an SNIP and a pilchard?
>
> A: One's ugly, greasy, with big bulging eyes. The other's a fish.

The original version of this joke was American: -

Q. What's the difference between a lawyer and a carp?

A. One is a bottom feeding, scum sucking parasite and the other is just a
fish.

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

On 18 Apr, 06:57, Marty > wrote:
> Q: What's the difference between an Paki woman and a pilchard?
>
> A: One's ugly, greasy, with big bulging eyes. The other's a fish.

It's 'a' not 'an, you thick racist ****. And this is a DIY newsgroup,
not a newsgroup for sad insecure ****s and their bile.
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

> wrote in message

> And this is a DIY newsgroup,
> not a newsgroup for sad insecure ****s and their bile.

No, it's not. It's a TV newsgroup, not a newsgroup for sad insecure ****s
and their bile.

Ian

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

All that I know about pilchard is that it is a small fish, and The
Beatles sang a song where a pasta dish that included said fish dripped
from a "dead dogs eye." Kids, be careful with LSD. That kind of
imagery might be fun in song lyrics, and be horribly terrifying were
you to experience it as if you were there.

--Bryan, aka Bobo Bonobo http://www.TheBonobos.com

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

Ian F. wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>> And this is a DIY newsgroup,

> No, it's not. It's a TV newsgroup

Actually it's a whole bunch of newsgroups... none of the users of which
want to read your puerile insults.