Old 09-04-2009, 01:14 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,tx.politics,or.general,rec.food.cooking

Default It's a plot by the Meixcans!

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:34:03 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

You've been warned about them deadly burritos. The threat is more
than just the increase in greenhouse gasses.:

Trucker: Burrito caused crash that closed I-5

Story Published: Apr 7, 2009 at 7:57 AM PDT
By Associated Press

WOLF CREEK, Ore. (AP) - A truck driver blamed his breakfast burrito
for a crash on Interstate 5 that scattered a load of building
materials across all four lanes of the freeway near Wolf Creek in
Southern Oregon.

The Mail Tribune newspaper reports that 62-year-old Bradley Lavern
Ruonavaara of Murphy told Oregon State Police troopers he lost control
of his tractor-trailer rig on a curve when he reached for his burrito.

Drivers at the scene of the Monday morning crash helped clear 60-foot
building joists from the southbound lanes.

But northbound lanes of I-5 were blocked for nearly an hour.

Ruonavaara was treated for minor injuries and cited.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/42585112.html

Serves the old fart right for eating that greasy shit.

ted

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
"Remember, the moral of our show. Put your troubles away until tomorrow.
If you're lucky, somebody will break into your house tonight and steal them."
Dean Martin