Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ping: Serene

Check your serenepages email.

I sent a couple of mp3s

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> Check your serenepages email.
>
> I sent a couple of mp3s
>
> --Bryan

Got 'em, thanks. I'll take a listen.

(And by the way, no need to ping me. You already sent me email. See how
that works? ;-)

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 29, 9:57*pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:
> Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> > Check your serenepages email.

> > I sent a couple of mp3s

> > --Bryan

> Got 'em, thanks. I'll take a listen.
>
> (And by the way, no need to ping me. You already sent me email. See how
> that works? ;-)

Yes, but some of us don't always check all of our email addies on a
timely basis.
Some email accounts are moribund. For example, I haven't checked my
MySpace in ages.
It's worth a moment of perusing, and there's a video of a The Bonobos
song on there.
http://MySpace.com/BoboBonobo
Perhaps you're more organized than me. That wouldn't take much
doing. I do know that you are a Usenetaholic and would be alerted
to the email by a ping.

I'm excited by the new album, and I got to give a pre-release copy
today to one of the musicians from St. Louis' most excellent symphony
orchestra. I sent stuff to you because I know that we're on the same
page totally regarding socio-sexual issues, even though at this point
in life I am a practicing monogamist. Bigotry against people who
express their sexuality in non-traditional ways is abhorrent to me, as
I know it is to you. If you enjoy it, I will send you more songs.

The polyamory community, as well as LGBT folks, and all other anti-
patriarchy activists are a natural audience for The Bonobos.

> Serene

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:

>Yes, but some of us don't always check all of our email addies on a
>timely basis.
>Some email accounts are moribund. For example, I haven't checked my
>MySpace in ages.

I thought you were a musician. Isn't MS _de rigeur_ for musicians?

Steve
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 29, 10:41*pm, (Steve Pope) wrote:
> Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
>
> >Yes, but some of us don't always check all of our email addies on a
> >timely basis.
> >Some email accounts are moribund. *For example, I haven't checked my
> >MySpace in ages.

> I thought you were a musician. *Isn't MS _de rigeur_ for musicians?

I'm a songwriter, lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist. Barely a
"musician."
http://www.myspace.com/thebonobos

> Steve

--Bryan

PING: Serene Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 4 28-08-2008 02:50 AM
Ping: Serene Wayne Boatwright[_3_] General Cooking 2 03-06-2008 06:04 AM
PING: Serene Jude General Cooking 8 01-04-2006 02:43 AM
PING: Serene Jude General Cooking 18 27-01-2006 03:14 PM
Ping: serene sf General Cooking 12 24-07-2005 07:12 PM