Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default So many choices...

but just one pork tenderloin.

Think we can take this recipe and modify it for a great pork
tenderloin for supper!! Maybe coconut rice and mango salsa on the
side. All the ingredients for Tres Leches for dessert!

http://www.finecooking.com/grilled-g...x?nterms=50256

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mr. Bill wrote:

> but just one pork tenderloin.
>
> Think we can take this recipe and modify it for a great pork
> tenderloin for supper!! Maybe coconut rice and mango salsa on the
> side. All the ingredients for Tres Leches for dessert!
>
> http://www.finecooking.com/grilled-g...x?nterms=50256

So you've got a sweet entrée with a sweet side dish, a sweet salsa, and a
super-sweet dessert!!!! (Apparently, one can never have too many exclamation
marks.)

Will you be drinking Kool-Aid with that?

Bob

So many choices!!! Wayne Lundberg Mexican Cooking 1 01-03-2007 03:30 PM
Tea choices in supermarkets Fran Tea 0 15-01-2007 03:21 AM
So many choices alex Tea 6 14-01-2007 05:53 AM
Choices, Choices! JimnGin Barbecue 64 04-01-2006 09:41 AM
Carbohydrate Choices??????? Wmkcross Diabetic 9 11-11-2003 07:27 PM