Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Default Barry Scott

Barry Scott ran over and killed some Pakis today...

Just after he'd hit them, he apparently was heard to shout:

"BANG! and the dirt is gone."

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Marty wrote:
> Barry Scott ran over and killed some Pakis today...
>
> Just after he'd hit them, he apparently was heard to shout:
>
> "BANG! and the dirt is gone."

Marty. May I direct you to the following clause in your service
agreement with altopia.com

Content. Customer shall not use the System to post or transmit any
illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
regulation, including without limitation United States export control
laws and regulations.

Anyone who is sufficiently irritated by this juvenile should contact his
news service provider

http//www.altopia.com

and get his backside wiped for him.
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:14:00 +0000, The Natural Philosopher > wrote:

>Marty wrote:
>> Barry Scott ran over and killed some Pakis today...
>>
>> Just after he'd hit them, he apparently was heard to shout:
>>
>> "BANG! and the dirt is gone."
>>

>Marty. May I direct you to the following clause in your service
>agreement with altopia.com
>

>Content. Customer shall not use the System to post or transmit any
>illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that
>would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or
>otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or
>regulation, including without limitation United States export control
>laws and regulations.
>

>Anyone who is sufficiently irritated by this juvenile should contact his
>news service provider
>
>http//www.altopia.com
>
>and get his backside wiped for him.

Thanks for that. I've reported myself for posting jokes.

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:30:27 +0000, Marty wrote:

> Some unfortunate people have no sense of humour :-(

As you have so ably demonstrated.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.telecom.broadband

Halmyre wrote:
> The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>> Anyone who is sufficiently irritated by this juvenile
>> should contact his news service provider
>>
>> http://www.eatliver.com/img/2007/2026.jpg
>>
>> and get his backside wiped for him.

Post corrected.

==