Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate

Default Victoria Cross won by SASR Trooper

"Kwyjibo" > wrote in
. au:

> > PeterLucas wrote:
> >> "Spartan613" > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Yep..... everyone who gets promoted is an "ex-Private".
> >>
> >> Something you would have known if you'd had the guts to (try and)
> >> sign up. You got knocked back because of.............????
> >>
> >> No heartlidge?

> >> Look back on what I've written, you stupid little troll.

> >> Yep.... 15 years in Infantry Units. You?
> >>
> >> Oh, that's right.
> >> Nothing.
> >> A wannabe.

> > Don't you recognise your little pot-plant mate? Remember the ADG
> > ****wit who single-handedly took east timor back from the Indos?

Sorta figgered it was that Raafy fraud, almost as useless as your
typical civvy.

That's why the directed comments on the fact that it never signed up
for
the *real* Army.... it just wanted to play at being a soldier.

It was, it is, and it will always be, a proven liar, a fraud and a
wannabe.

Some of us *have* received the VC but on the quiet due to covert
military operations involved.
No big ceremony for us *real* soldiers.

ROFLMFAO!!! You gotta laugh at it's new ID though!!
"Spartan"........ one of my own old IDs I used to use on the BBSs!
up with it's other Raafy poofter mates in little leather loin
cloths???
Sounds about right for the RAAF.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Join us in our fight for personal freedoms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
http://www.nambla.org/
Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate

Pea-brain, you've got me confused with someone else.

And FYI, not those sort of Spartans. (Now you're showing your decrepit age.
Silly fat old fart.)

--
"Those who beat their swords into ploughshares will plough for those who
didn't".