Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT but just released audio of the Hudson ditching

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/02/05...e/#cnnSTCVideo

Considering how the thread related to this got a fair bit of traffic
although OT deemed ok .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Philc." > wrote in news:gmgv3m$8kc$3
@reader.motzarella.org:

Go away cleaver, you troll.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 7, 2:02*am, PeterL > wrote:
> "Philc." > wrote in news:gmgv3m$8kc$3
> @reader.motzarella.org:
>
> Go away cleaver, you troll.

****-off Lucas!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

OB FOOD: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-186111

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in news:barbschaller-
:

> OB FOOD:
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-186111

LOL!!!

The last sentence is rather telling.........

"current rash of Bush Derangement Syndrom symptoms."

Checked yourself for a rash, Barb??

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:34:19 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article >,
> "Philc." > wrote:
>
>> http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/02/05...e/#cnnSTCVideo
>>
>> Considering how the thread related to this got a fair bit of traffic
>> although OT deemed ok .

> OB FOOD: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-186111

if bush had been responsible, the u.s. airways plane would have destroyed
a large building.

your pal,
blake

taobao mm released KGOO Tea 0 12-09-2008 03:35 PM
Tapped-Out Consumers Ditching Bottled Water... Gregory Morrow[_49_] General Cooking 20 21-06-2008 10:58 AM
Audio Tea Story Here Christopher Richards Tea 0 07-01-2005 04:14 PM
Audio Tea Story Here Christopher Richards Tea 0 07-01-2005 04:14 PM
First of the 2004 Sauvignons released. st.helier Wine 0 12-06-2004 03:43 AM