Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Quick and Easy Recipe with microwave

I like the simple and easy cooking. I would really happy if anyone can
tell me where i can find the link. I had one recipe how to cook fish
fillet with microwave.
100 g butter
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons finely chooped fresh herbs such as chives or parsley
4 white fish fillets ( about 200g each)

1. Put the butter in a microwave-safe jug and cook on High for 2
minutes, until melted. Add the lemon rind and juice and the herbs.
2. Put the fish in a microwave-safe dish and cook, covered, on High
(100%) for about 4 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a
fork. Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
3. Reheat the Lemon Herb Butter for 30 seconds and pour over the fish.
Garnish with whole chives.

Enjoy it.....