Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I forget the name of the cooking equipment ng

Would someone please remind me? Thanks.
--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jean B." > wrote:

> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

rec.food.equipment.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

> rec.food.equipment.
>
> -sw

Merci!

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:39:41 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:

>Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

rec.food.equipment? Turn on All Groups, go down to rec and "find"
(under Edit) equipment.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:39:41 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

> rec.food.equipment? Turn on All Groups, go down to rec and "find"
> (under Edit) equipment.

Thanks. I did find it, and I posted my question there (rather
than post here and be told to post it there <g>).

--
Jean B.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:39:41 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
>
>>Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

> rec.food.equipment? Turn on All Groups, go down to rec and "find"
> (under Edit) equipment.

Are those supposed to be instructions for Seamonkey?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jean B. wrote:

> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

alt.cooking.beer-nut-presses

--
Blinky
The Worldwide Squirrel Shooters Association: http://thewssa.org

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:36:02 -0800, Blinky the Shark
> wrote:

>Jean B. wrote:
>
>> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

>alt.cooking.beer-nut-presses

Will you please behave yourself?? ROFL!

Carol

--
Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:36:02 -0800, Blinky the Shark >
> wrote:
>
>>Jean B. wrote:
>>
>>> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

>>alt.cooking.beer-nut-presses

> Will you please behave yourself?? ROFL!

<looks around innocently>

<raises eyebrows>

Why, whatever do you mean?

--
Blinky
The Worldwide Squirrel Shooters Association: http://thewssa.org
Killing all posts from Google Groups -

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> sf > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:39:41 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
>>
>>> Would someone please remind me? Thanks.

>> rec.food.equipment? Turn on All Groups, go down to rec and "find"
>> (under Edit) equipment.

> Are those supposed to be instructions for Seamonkey?
>
> -sw

Doesn't matter. I know how to subscribe. I was just blanking on
the name of the group.

--
Jean B.