Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hours of chompin' fun

Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html
--

modom
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> wrote:

>Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
>http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html

OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
fun, actually.

Carol

--
Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> > wrote:
>
>>Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
>>http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html

> OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
> fun, actually.

And it's actually food-related! Modom, you have just made 3 ridiculously
spoiled California dogs (Rosie, Reggie and Daphne) very happy.

TammyM, whipping out the credit card

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> > wrote:
>
>> Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
>> http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html

> OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
> fun, actually.
>
> Carol

They also make one for cats and the bubbles smell like catnip. My cats
are afraid of the noise from the gun.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> > wrote:
>
> >Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
> >http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html

> OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
> fun, actually.
>
> Carol

Jewely would love it. <g>
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

TammyM wrote:

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >>Bacon-scented bubbles for your dog's entertainment and satisfaction:
> >>http://www.activedogtoys.com/bubble_buddy.html

> > OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
> > fun, actually.

> And it's actually food-related! Modom, you have just made 3 ridiculously
> spoiled California dogs (Rosie, Reggie and Daphne) very happy.
>
> TammyM, whipping out the credit card

And I had to share the link with my stepmom so she could have a lot of
fun with their two dogs!!! LOL, it's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sky wrote:
> TammyM wrote:
>> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:21:30 -0600, "modom (palindrome guy)"

>>> OMG! I don't dare let Crash see this! ROFL! Sounds like a lot of
>>> fun, actually.

>> And it's actually food-related! Modom, you have just made 3 ridiculously
>> spoiled California dogs (Rosie, Reggie and Daphne) very happy.
>>
>> TammyM, whipping out the credit card

> And I had to share the link with my stepmom so she could have a lot of
> fun with their two dogs!!! LOL, it's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
>
> Sky

I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2 minutes
he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went after the
light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.

Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy for
each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 19:05:43 -0600, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
>toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2 minutes
>he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went after the
>light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.
>
>Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy for
>each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

How absolutely adorable!!! What a cutie-pie!

Carol

--
Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:

> I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
> toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2 minutes
> he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went after the
> light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.

You have to be really careful with laser toy play with breeds with OCD
tendencies (herding breeds in particular). My husband the rocket
scientist spent an evening teasing my female BC, Scully, with a laser
pointer.

Good clean fun, right?

Only it flipped a switch in her head and she began to obsess on all
sorts of lights and shadows. The big screen tv, computer screens, load
bars for video games. Shadows on the ceiling from the headlights of
passing cars, reflections in mirrors, shiny jewelry.

She's calmed down a lot - she no longer bites the tv and has stopped
leaping into my lap every time I log onto the computer but she still
herds shadows. And I still can't wear my silver cuff bracelet when she
can see it. I have to put it in my purse and don it after we've left
the house.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 19:05:43 -0600, Janet Wilder
> > wrote:
>
> >I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
> >toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2 minutes
> >he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went after the
> >light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.
> >
> >Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy for
> >each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

> How absolutely adorable!!! What a cutie-pie!
>
> Carol

It IS a sweet pic. :-) Perfect to use for a chanukah card.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:

> I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
> toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2 minutes
> he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went after the
> light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.
>
> Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy for
> each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

How precious, what's his name?

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>
>> I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those laser
>> toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2
>> minutes he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went
>> after the light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.
>>
>> Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy
>> for each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

> How precious, what's his name?
>
> Becca

Mickey Charles. He's named for Mickey Mantle. DH is a big Yankees fan.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Good Friends. Good Life
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Becca wrote:
>> Janet Wilder wrote:
>>
>>> I'm wondering how our puppy would like that. We got one of those
>>> laser toys where you shine the light and they chase it. After about 2
>>> minutes he figured out that it came from the pen light and just went
>>> after the light we were holding. That was the end of the fun.
>>>
>>> Right now he's basking in puppy toy heaven as we gave him a new toy
>>> for each night of Chanukah. http://i42.tinypic.com/snkpjt.jpg

>> How precious, what's his name?
>>
>> Becca
>>

> Mickey Charles. He's named for Mickey Mantle. DH is a big Yankees fan.

Mickey Charles' beautiful face is on my wallpaper today. He is just too
cute.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Becca wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Becca wrote:

>>> How precious, what's his name?
>>>
>>> Becca
>>>

>> Mickey Charles. He's named for Mickey Mantle. DH is a big Yankees fan.

> Mickey Charles' beautiful face is on my wallpaper today. He is just too
> cute.
>
> Becca

I'll tell him, Becca. He'll be very proud.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Good Friends. Good Life

Two more hours Paul M. Cook General Cooking 8 02-10-2013 09:47 PM
44 hours Leah Gauthier Marketplace 0 07-12-2012 09:09 PM
44 hours Leah Gauthier Marketplace 0 07-12-2012 09:07 PM
24+ hours Dimitri General Cooking 1 12-02-2010 05:15 PM
First 24 hours [email protected] Winemaking 29 10-03-2005 04:49 PM