Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bored? Tired of talking about food?

Try this:

http://majman.net/fly_loader.html
Posted to rec.food.cooking

No

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Try this:
>
> http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

Pas -a-dena

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Try this:
>
> http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

I hate time wasters like that. I got 9 in just a few seconds, but #10 took
me a very long time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Try this:
>
> http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

If I ever get tired of talking about food, you can be the one to throw in
the first shovel of dirt.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:41:32 -0600, George Shirley
> wrote:

>Try this:
>
>http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

Heh. Does hang up mean you've swatted them all?

Thanks for the comic relief!

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:41:32 -0600, George Shirley
> > wrote:
>
>> Try this:
>>
>> http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

> Heh. Does hang up mean you've swatted them all?
>
> Thanks for the comic relief!

I'm not sure, I believe it may be that the flies won.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 06:59:34 -0600, George Shirley
> wrote:

>sf wrote:
>> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:41:32 -0600, George Shirley
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Try this:
>>>
>>> http://majman.net/fly_loader.html

>> Heh. Does hang up mean you've swatted them all?
>>
>> Thanks for the comic relief!
>>

>I'm not sure, I believe it may be that the flies won.

LOL

Mae West